PlanetCricket Awards in association with Codemasters - Results

Congrats to Bruma's finest taking out a double header. Good work mate!

Well done Burma's Finest, the most plagiarised member! The reason why people plagiarise you is because your work is so good! :D
Excellent stuff mate. ;)

duffarama said:
Well done Burma's Finest, the most plagiarised member! The reason why people plagiarise you is because your work is so good! :D
Excellent stuff mate. ;)
No, the reason they plagiarise it is they are lazy good for nothing bums.
Well done BF :cheers

Congrats Burma's Finest, I believe the batpack is the best patch for C2k5. congrats to saurabh too for coming 2nd.
I knew I had no chance with these lengendary graphic makers around.
I guess no body voted for me.

Last edited:
well done to the big BF. Scooping the pool. very deserving mate you easily deserved the awards and the recognition you have received

Thank you all for your kind words and your support since I started my work here. I'm glad people have enjoyed the fruits of my labour - after all, that's why I do it. Let's just hope the plagiarism issue will not be an issue for much longer. Here's hoping. :upray

Thanks again everyone! :D :cheers

Congrats Burma, I wonder if you can make it the hattrick and take PC's OAP Award :D

My money is on Kev though...

Basically, people keep copying Burmas stuff and saying that its their work

Well deserved awards Burma! Looks like your Most Plagiarised Member tag will be coming off ;)

Congrats Burma's Finest you deserved it! i really liked your 4GB Batpack keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread