PlanetCricket Awards in association with Codemasters - Results

Well done BF, for both your awards. So there goes my first PC awards, next year maybe - I lost out in both of my categories :(

Oh well no use winging, everyone who wins deserves to win, they were truly more deserving than me :D

Burma's Finest mate welldone, you were a great help I remember when I had my C05 problem, thanks again.

I knew my old dog Kev had it in him. He won that race by a couple of lengths!

What a greyhound! :p

Well done PC's favourite OAP! :)

Welldone Kev, you are best (over 25) memer ;).

Weldone Kev you really are a vrey helpfull guy for us on PC keep it up! ;)

Congratulations Kev, you've been a wonderful member from what I've seen. :cool:

Congrats to Ste of course, he really is the reigning deity around here !

Well deserved Ste and Kev! :)
You two have served and continue to serve the PlanetCricket community to the highest amount possible.

Also good work to Sylvester who took out the best thread award! :D

congrats kev, ste.

And superthread wins. maybe the no of cool/hot things on the thread tilted the tide in its favour.

( come on, accuse me !)

Congrats to the champs

cricket doctor said:
It's true actually. :p

Just joking, no need to loose heart. Getting nominated is itself an achievement.

I know I was actually surprised to be noinated in 3 categories. As you know, I just joined in Feb this year. So I feel great to be considered as a nominee. :)

Congrats to Kev and Ste, both of you thoroughly deserved the awards. You guys are some of the pillar stones at PC.

I suppose it was no surprise when JJ3 won the most improved member.Not sure whether he has improved the quality of milk... :p

Users who are viewing this thread