PlanetCricket Awards in association with Codemasters - Results

Ste said:
Its still an achievement to be nominated. Dont worry I have checked the results and can assure you that you got more than 1 vote.
ste please, tell me how many votes I got, I jus wanna know, If you dont mind. for best young member

:cheers

aussie1st said:
Why thank you saurabh, also thanks to all saying congrats to me.

because you helped me a lot in early days of my stay at PC and helping me in starting a award winning download thread for C2K5. Remembered my 1st TV overlay and also Super Pitch Mat Pack of nearly 28 Mb which you uploaded to PC server. Therefore you deserved to be the most welcoming member. :friends

Well done to the winners in the past couple of days,duff,syl,spin,CD,and syl again.Some of you guys are really going to struggle to keep space for all those user tags,a bit dissapointed not to see Colin or Prakash win anything yet,BF as well for that matter but fingers crossed.

sid_19840 said:
Well done to the winners in the past couple of days,duff,syl,spin,CD,and syl again.Some of you guys are really going to struggle to keep space for all those user tags,a bit dissapointed not to see Colin or Prakash win anything yet,BF as well for that matter but fingers crossed.
LOL, Ste tells me that if I had voted for myself in the Most Welcoming Member awards I would've drew with Syl! :D
Not sure how I could fit 3 awards in the user title lol.

cricket doctor said:
A big thank to PC community. :hpraise

Thanks to all the members (admins, mods, patch team members, AI reviewers and normal members) for their huge support and love. (and for votes ofcourse)
It?s my first year here at PC, and it?s heartening to see so many people appreciate my work and attitude.
I was nominated in 3 categories and this is what I?ve achieved because of you all->

Best Gameplay/AI Patch Creator ? 1st Place
Best New Member ? 2nd Place
Best Download Thread ? 2nd Place

With this award, I now have even bigger responsibility to keep you all happy and entertained with my work and attitude. I hope, I can live up to the expectations of you all in the future.

And last but not the least, thanks to ?Codemasters? for the award.

:cheers

Thank you,
CD:onpc

No worries mate. You serve the community very well!

Congratulations to The spin on the best young member, he deserved but i wanted the BLIC ball :p.

lol Drew same here, :D but life goes on.

amazing, duff got anothe something something! :eek:

congrats duff.:cheers

However, i am havig trouble find latest additions, can moderators highlight them?

or maybe catagorise them by days?

Burma's Finest 4GB bat pack was his mindblowing ability in making graphic's, so he was the most deserving candidate for the Best Graphics Maker. I myself helped him a lot in his long hard work of making a 4GB bat pack. One of the best example of artwork from scratch. I voted for him in both the category :)

Congrats BF :happy
[SIZE=-4]Thanks everyone who voted for me in Best Graphics Maker category as i never expected to come even at 2nd place.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread