PlanetCricket Battrick Betshop

Tuppers

Club Cricketer
I have decided to set up a PlanetCricket Battrick Betshop. You will be able to bet on anything that takes place in the Battrick league. This includes anything from a match result to whether a transfer takes place and the outcome of any ball during the innings to the exact ball the innings will end (e.g. 46.1) etc.

I will not be using vBookie for this as it means I would have to create a thread and a bet item for each game which would be ridiculous. Instead I will be using a professional spreadsheet and only input each individual bet that is made. The spreadsheet will then be able to calculate how much each bet would profit.

If you want to bet on something you must post it here. I will then post back the odds of your enquiry. You must then post, your bet, the odds and how much you wish to bet. Any member of PlanetCricket can bet and each person receives ?200 to start with. The minimum bet is 1p and the maximum, ?150.

Hopefully it will become a popular part of the forum and please, if you don't like the idea, just ignore the thread.

To find the matches to bet on, simply look at the fixture thread near the top of the forum.

Good luck, and have fun :)

voldemort

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
not real money right?

I bet 75 pounds to say that Sinhala Ranaweera win against Norfolk N Chance on sunday....

voldemort

International Coach
that surety will fear Justin even more... He is already expecting a loss... and you are 100% confident...

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
If you can get it on our userbar area i will compete

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Is this like the PC league? So will both PC leagues count? And I agree with Griffo, if it appears under our avatar, I'll do it.

Tuppers

Club Cricketer
The spreadsheet so far:

my.php

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
I'll put $200 on Gillys Demolition Team to beat Kloof XI

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
well then its 150, and the pressure is on gilly