PlanetCricket Battrick Betshop

voldemort

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'll bet ?75 that Norfolk N Chance will beat Sinhala Ranaweera this weekend. :)

Fitness Level: sublime
Morale: over the moon

My best lineup playing, flawless orders which have been triple-checked, better players :rolleyes: professional scouting...

you still expect to win?

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Fitness Level: sublime
Morale: over the moon

My best lineup playing, flawless orders which have been triple-checked, better players :rolleyes: professional scouting...

you still expect to win?

I beat Zorax, who is much better than you, and you lost to Challengers XI who is worse than me, so I think I have a very realistic chance. Professional scouting? Did you hire someone or something? And it's not like I hide my players' stats...

voldemort

International Coach
zorax has poor morale and TFL, my teams changed a lot since i played Challengers XI and i didnt play Aziz that day as well...

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
My TFL was Low and morale Despairing. And I had an experimental pitch, and no Eli.
Anyways, I bet $150 that I make the PC Playoffs.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
That's not my point. My point is that anything can happen. Especially seeing as our teams are so closely matched.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Im going to bet £100 that I don't get relegated (should get good odds for that!) and £50 that Eagles is my top-scorer this weekend against Everton

Tuppers

Club Cricketer
Updated the spreadsheet.

I can tell you, you have 4/1 on Eagles top scoring and 3/1 on not being relegated.

Any more willing punters out there?

Last edited:

Tuppers

Club Cricketer
I wouldn't know, but is there any way of sorting out a little vCash prize for say the biggest weekly profit or something. This would give people more of a reason to participate.

chimpert

Club Cricketer
or we could just request to be able to set up a vbookie for all the matches every week...

Users who are viewing this thread