Planetcricket BLIC 95% Complete Version Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danks man :D i wil surely be buying it no matter what bugs it has :D

J.Linker...am I the only one who finds that hilarious?

Still hope I can get it...the speed meter HAS to be fixed...

I agree Z. If the speed meter aint fixed then i'm goin to cry. :crying
I do wonder if some of the programmers at codemasters have ever watched cricket. Hope they've started since making the demo. :rolleyes:

So far, the game sounds as good as the demo which is - DISAPPOINTING! But since Ste reinforces that it was made at the same time as the demo and that the changes made from the demo will not be in this 95% review copy, I am still optimistic. But I am sure I will have fun with this game from the gameplay point of view as right now with the demo, I am getting beaten always!

I hope Codemasters address the issue of camera angles and other bugs (as pointed by the users here) so that we get an even better enjoyable game! But still, I am more inclined towards EA's Cricket2005

The_gas said:
Thanks for the review Zim. Im a little dissapointed but im still hoping that when i get the game from play tomorrow these rather silly issue's wont be there.

Doesnt it come out on the 21st? (Thursday) But will play send it so you receive it on the day its released?

i think the day before they might send it or on the day. not really sure though

Following on from my match Australia v Bangladesh (me) on hard pitch in sunny conditions I can safely confirm that no account of match situation was used as I bowled out the Ozzies for 136 off 40.1 overs

here are the details

cricket20050719233938735ly.jpg

cricket20050719233942483ae.jpg

The fielder called Kepoli was fielding at fine leg at caught 5 ambitious hits

Thanks for the review Zim. Looks like C2K5 is a better choice for people like me who can invest in only one game. I think Arcade and cartoon lovers will like BLIC. The things that are a big let down in BLIC are:

1. No front/back foot selection to play shots
2. No Advance shot
3. No Autoplay

C2K5 too has some glaring bugs that take the fun away from playing the gae but still it feels like you are playing real cricket while playing C2K5. I think if BLIC had announced the release of the game next year then EA could have dished out a better game than C2K5. They really rushed C2K5 when Codies announced the BLIC release date.

Ive read your review and after reading it does not sound all that fantastic to me at all ill give it a go though when it comes out .

just looked at pics not very impresive really some of the players look good but daniel vettori looks what can I say????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread