Planetcricket FC :: A New Season -{FM 07}-(vs Sheffield Utd)

Who should be captain?

• James Edmonds (Jaztheman)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Suren Ram (Surendar)

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
First Half Highlights

3rd Minute - Corner Kick taken by Liverpool, Crouch has the ball, and Dunn has gone out to get it, Crouch has fallen over, and the whistle has been blown! The referee points towards the box, and calls for a penalty!

Crouch to take it.

Peter Crouch makes no mistake as he sends the ball top right and puts Liverpool up by 1 very early on in the game.

25th Minute - Biswas has some open space, and takes a long range shot which just sails over the bar. Thats Planetcricket's first shot of the game.

45th Minute - Crouch receives the ball, turns and shoots! Great save by Dunn but the ball is still loose, and its put away but Riise who shoots from a difficult angle but still gets it in.

GOAL. Liverpool get their second, and now PC have a mountain to climb.

Ummm, not a great start:p. We will be back in the seconed half for sure

Defence needs to pick up but what can you expect when i am on the sidelines after my Big Mac, 70%?

Meh, More than i thought.

Second Half Highlights​

Liverpool are looking to go a bit defensive. Kuyt comes in for Crouch. PC look to go more aggressive as William Ako takes a seat and Mali comes on to be PC's third striker.

56th Minute - Corner to Liverpool. The Cross come in, here's Xavi Alonso! That was a stunning shot but it was a better save.

70th Minute - Mali makes a huge run, and decides to beat the Goalkeeper from outside the box, but its over. Rabeta isn't happy, he was wide open.

87th Minute - Riise holds up the ball and then finds Luis Garcia who was sprinting, but his shot was collected by Dunn.

90th Minute - Here's Rabeta, with 2 men on his right. He finds Tahri who takes the shot..

Off the bar...

Here comes Biswas!....

GOAL! No mistake the second time around as Biswas finds the net, and PC get a late goal.

The whistle blows, as Liverpool just get past PC.

Liverpoolfulltime.jpg

Player Ratings​

Liverpoolfulltimeratings.jpg

Is it me or did that 15 minute half time break seem longer than normal?

Man tight game in the end but it wasnt really we scored at last minute, but its tough init opening match against the top 4 team, we take positives out of this and next match we gonna win

If only Mali passed to Rabeta or if only someone was there to get to the ball before Riinse then maybe we wouldve won :p also congratz to my man Biswas on his goal and MOM performence

Users who are viewing this thread