FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
One of the Youth is opening and other is number 6. And the third one is a bowler.
My batting would depend upon my Senior Opener Kris, My best Middle Order Batsman Anton Dec and My WK Connor.
Bowling is heavily spin dominated for todays game :D Powers is the lone seamer and Mishra,Youth player,Thompson, Alfred are the spinners :p
Just tyring a new combination

Oh man. I should win now though. :D

I need someone to upset Chewie in his next match and then i need to win all my remaining matches including the one against Chewie to have any chance of winnin this league :P

----------

lol... Iridium couldn't get 1 run from final over...

----------

Chewie almost did an Iridium. He was 12K more in rating

It's mostly because my pace bowlers weren't as effective as his spinners, so the extra batting rating was cancelled out.

Powers you beauty... Got the Pettinger for duck in his first over... :cheers

Can you update the points table afterwards so I can see how I'm going and whether I really have secured first place? :D

Gotta get this Murch guy out soon. He's annoying me now :p
Come one Mishra do some trick

----------

Can you update the points table afterwards so I can see how I'm going and whether I really have secured first place? :D

Yup you have. I just need you to Iridium twice in next few weeks. Thats the only way i would have a shot at top place :p

My team has one huge weakness but I don't think anyone else apart from Iridium really has the team to exploit it. Ste is going to beat me though.

Whats the weakness? :p

----------

Powers just finished a brilliant opening spell. 5 overs for just 13 runs and one wicket. Would have liked a few more wickets but he kept the things tight. Lets see how the first change bowler performs.

Come on Hedgers XI score some runs :p

----------

Oh yeah...

10.2 W Clark to Murch : Ooh, Murch is driving without a licence, and he pays the penalty as he nicks it straight into the hands of Connor.
J. Murch c S. Connor b. A. Clark 27 (35b 3x4 0x6) SR:77.14

Just what the doctor ordered.

Well it's not a weakness per se, it's a pitch type that I'm not good on.

Should i send a challenge for next round match on next sunday? Fixtures says TBA.

Users who are viewing this thread