FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
I think Hedger calculated EOS time wrong? Which is why it's TBA

Yeah, of course. Wonder where I went wrong there. Ah, I realise. I thought it said June and not July on my matches page.

I believe we should be able to finish the season before EOS. And then we can start the next season once Ste's out of the PC. I don't think I'll be hanging around long. I'll be seeded though so I'll get an easy first round game and I can just play my youth team.

Yeah, and Tarzan as well since he'll be taking part next season.

And yep, we'll finish this during the last week of the season. Nice timing :p

Thomson you legend. :eek:
Triple strike.

19.5 W Thomson to Young : Short down the leg side, it was close to the body. Young looks to pull, gets a glove to it, and it goes straight into the gloves of Connor, who takes it gleefully.
M. Young c S. Connor b. C. Thomson 33 (61b 1x4 0x6) SR:54.10

17.6 W Thomson to Mol : [catch] Nicely flighted delivery on the stumps. Mol goes for the sweep and is beaten comprehensively. The ball clips the top edge and balloons up towards short fine leg. Suthar there moves across quickly to his left and nicely settles under it.
R. Mol c A. Suthar b. C. Thomson 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00
17.5 . Thomson to Mol : [great fielding] Inspirational! Mol absolutely smashed that back down the pitch and it would have gone to the fence if Thomson had not dived across the pitch to brilliantly stop the ball. Looks like he is thinking about calling for the magic spray.
17.4 W Thomson to O'Leary : [catch] That's very full from Thomson, it's just about waist height and O'Leary has absolutely creamed that down to deep extra cover where he picks out Powers. The umpires are checking with each other here, there seems to be some confusion, and it seems it is NOT a no ball. O'Leary is on his way, and he is fuming with that decision.
A. O'Leary c S. Powers b. C. Thomson 19 (19b 2x4 0x6) SR:100.00

84/5. Game on :cheers

Yeah, pretty ████. And why did I miss half the posts on this page.

Yeah, I'll update the points table after this round. I'm doing it every 2 rounds.

But you replied to the posts on this page..

You can get a little partnership going here as now for 10 overs it will be my second XI bowler and my youth bowler.

Sorry, previous page I meant. It's still on this page since I haven't left the page and it's doing the autoreply thing.

----------

Well you never know. On this sticky pitch with Watkin and Phillips to open up, 150 could be enough although I'll be hoping for 170+ but it's up to Oldroyd and Moxly now.

Lets hope someone in my team plays a big innings.

----------

How lucky can someone get. Moxly has been given notout 4 or 5 times when he was plumb:facepalm

----------

Just 2 more overs, then Powers would come back for a late burst.

Users who are viewing this thread