FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Stats are infact interesting. Cawse is winning matches for Chewie singlehandedly. Unarguably the MVP of Division 1. Iridium got maximum hundreds. Whereas my big players have flopped so far. Most disappointing is Anton Dec who has just 26 runs from 4 games :facepalm Expected a far better performance from him. Lets home he scores some big runs in penultimate matches :spy

lol because Cawse is awesome. Highest run scorer and highest wicket-taker for me lol

----------

You should change it into a table so you can sort it by runs scored and wickets taken

Although you've probably had the best youth player so far. Krishnamma has performed well.

And yeah, Cawse has really starred along with Tindall for his side. His batting's been pretty poor though :p

On second thought, I think Cawse will be above Campbell.

I think My Keeper Alderman is on par with Campbell. Although he hasnt performed that well tbh :p

Kris Was the star for my team during last season too. Scored almost 450 odd runs in div 2. This weekend I'll play Lesroy Christopher. He had the knack of perfoming exceptionally in friendlies last season. I dont know how i forgot that.. :facepalm He played just 3 games and performed well in all of them.

Lets see what Kriss and Christopher do to the bowlers of Indian Warriors on a Dry deck. :D

I always set bowling friendly pitches which is why my bowlers have done so much better than my batsmen.

----------

ftw you spelled De Burgh's name wrong

I have played on Unevn or Crumbling pitches most of the games this season. For a change playing on a Dry pitch to prepare my team for match against you ;)

Waddell should have got a spot. 8 wickets in 4 matches and 57 runs is not too bad for a fast bowling allrounder :p

It's all about performances though :p

@ Chewie, Campbell and O'Keeffe are about the same and I went with Campbell.

@ AP, Well who would you have Waddell in for? Wood and Krishnamma are the U19 players, Coleman and Cawse have been the best pace bowlers and Tindall's been the best spinner. You can't really replace him for anyone. But yeah, he'd probably be the 12th man :p

I know its about the performace but Fast bowler are a rare breed. We gotta encourage them :p

----------

Just saw Tindall's stats, he's amazing... Although i have a spinner who's slightly better than Tindall on paper, but he hasnt performed upto expectations.

Nah my spinner is as good as yours on paper. Both exceptional summary, and Tindall has a relevant talent

----------

Tindall's in for his captaincy too

Campbell cost me fortune to buy and he was a flop last season but is coming good this season.

Alam and Khozo have been my two best batsmen against proper opposition. I suppose that Tindall is better than my two gun spinners, Frylinck and Kapugedera, although Kapugedera does provide a little extra batting.

Naah. Amit Mishra is Exceptional/ Exceptional while Tindall is Spectacular/ Exceptional in bowling/bowler. And Mishra has a relevant talent. Skilles(bowling) and Safe Hands. They come in handy. And he has performed exceptinally too except this season :p

Users who are viewing this thread