FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
I'm just going to say, they are pretty much the same bowler. I reckon Tindall's 2 levels of extra experience and OBB talent as well as being 2 years younger makes up for that extra level of primary especially as if he was on primary training for the rest of this season + next season, he'd likely get a bowling pop. And Tindall's captaincy as well makes him better :p

Also Chewie, if you decide to train a mix of bowling and bowling tech for the rest of his career, he could be World Class/Exceptional by 30 :p

Tindall's on bowling atm. I reckon he'd be close to popping. After that he's going on fielding for a pop and then endurance.

Shuffling up things a bit for Sunday. Dec comes in at number 3, Jacobson drops to number 5 and Christopher would open the innings after a long time. :thumbs

Using ICC 2010 ;)

----------

Division 2 All-Star Side

1. Jacques Pienaar (c/wk) - Agrid South Africa
2. Carter Sanchez - Blitzkreig Boyz
3. Andrew White - Zorax CC
4. Patrick Skeete - Baggy Blues
5. Kenrick Mosely - Reggae Boyz
6. George Tait (U19) - Baggy Blues
7. Wasi Akram - Agrid South Africa
8. Timothy Rock - Winners or losers
9. Mark Freedman (U19) - Blitzkreig Boyz
10. Patrick Gore - Baggy Blues
11. Gordon Pickett - Baggy Blues

Tough to choose that. I know thee are 4 Baggy Blues players in there but pretty much all the batsman scoring runs have been openers so I only had 3 of them in there. But yeah, I included a player from each team.

Yeah, it was pretty much between Pickett and Stevens who are both from your squad :p for the spinner spot and Pickett is a wrist spinner and had picked up one more wicket.

Put the teams in and now will give it a few practice runs to see what the ratings are like and will then start the proper matches. I think I'll have a 3 match series :p

Will be interesting to see how this goes seeing as I have no idea how you're doing it.

And games will be 40 overs :p

----------

Will be interesting to see how this goes seeing as I have no idea how you're doing it.

Well I've made the teams in 2 separate saves. Then do 2 player and do a 3 match series and then play the matches with the ability to control both sides. If I had organised this earlier, I could have got a manager from each division to manage the sides and use MSN or just do it in the thread and play it out live, although I would have needed the managers on at the same time. I might do it like that at the end of the season for the final all-star series.

----------

And Derbyshire is the Div 1 team and Glamorgan is the Div 2 team since I can't rename the teams.

That's giving me ideas... Could be a very interesting way to sim a league.

Ok, I think I've got the ratings done pretty well. Maybe in favour of the batsman a bit though. In the practice 3 match series, the Division 1 team won 2-1.

In match 1, Div 1 AS won by 7 runs, scoring 231/6 and Div 2 made 224 all out in return

In match 2, Div 1 AS won by 6 wickets with 33 balls remaining, scoring 254/4 in reply to Div 2's 253/5.

In match 3, Div 2 AS won by 92 runs, scoring 268/5 and Div 1 made 176 all out in reply, after being 8/107.

So the series will start shortly. I think I'll do it in 8 over updates.

----------

That's giving me ideas... Could be a very interesting way to sim a league.

Yeah, I only thought of it yesterday when I accidently pressed 2 player and it gave me the option to load a team. Lucky I was thinking about this at the time. But yeah, it could work for a league. Managers will just have to live with the names though :p And it would probably have to be 40 overs unless you were planning on doing an International league.

Have you rated them based on skills or how they've done?

----------

Well it'd probably be the best thing to sim FC matches in. But yea the team names and player stats wouldn't work.

Wait...the player stats could work if you look at current? Maybe.

How they've done. Kept skills right out of it :p Because half the teams have their skills hidden anyway.

----------

Well it'd probably be the best thing to sim FC matches in. But yea the team names and player stats wouldn't work.

Wait...the player stats could work if you look at current? Maybe.

No, it wouldn't work since a 2 player series doesn't track stats. I tried to see the stats but when you go One Day - Current, it just shows the actual in game stats if you've played games or none at all.

Users who are viewing this thread