FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Great to see my two batsmen perform, with Alam getting the MotM. Khozo knuckled down for a solid 44. Awesome. Too bad you can't change the team names or else that would be cool.

Yay, great to see Sanchez and Freedman playing, although they didn't quite perform.

i didn't even set orders.

whoops.

That could explain why I've got the upper hand at the moment :p

----------

@Hedger, I think for the next all stars game O'Keeffe should be the keeper seeing as he just scored a century :)

So I have 27 points, AP has 17, Akshay has 16, Iridium has 14 and Ste has 12 atm.

The only way I can not come first is if I lose all three games and either AP or Akshay win all three. But lol at Ste coming last so far. Imagine if he got relegated :lol

Yea fair enough, but just having 5 teams in division 1 seems quite small to me. Why not promote two more teams from div 2 and make it a 7 team league? After all its division 1, it needs more competition. Then you could induct the remaining waiting list teams into division 2.

Because we wont be able to finish the division matches in a season itself if we increase the number of teams in any division.

We had 6 teams but someone pulled out iirc

Users who are viewing this thread