FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
hey, could iridum send his challenge for our game on the 26th soon? i'm going away for 2 weeks and not sure about internet access plus it's a lads drinking holiday so might not be sober enough to remember. i should get time to be okay for the game in july though

hey, could iridum send his challenge for our game on the 26th soon? i'm going away for 2 weeks and not sure about internet access plus it's a lads drinking holiday so might not be sober enough to remember. i should get time to be okay for the game in july though

Sure, I'll send it through now.

Trying a completely different lineup vs Chewie today. It was a tough choice selecting one out of Mark King and Charles Jacobson. But Jacobson edged passed him because of sheer experience and he's got a opener talent.

ME and Chewie both have contrasting lineups for this match. I have 2 youth bowlers while Chewie has 2 youth batsman. Playing Kamran Mahmood for the first time. Lets hope he doesn't disappoint.

lol not going too well for you at the moment AP. I'm 66/0 after 7.5 overs on a crumbling/hot pitch :p My youth opener is going great.

Chewie got a dream start on a crumbling pitch. His team is 70/0 after 8 overs :facepalm The youth bowler is going for plenty

----------

lol not going too well for you at the moment AP. I'm 66/0 after 7.5 overs on a crumbling/hot pitch :p My youth opener is going great.

Come on Chewie do a Pakistan, i.e Implode :p

----------

ffs, 5 overs for 59 runs and now the SOB is tired :mad . Spinners are up for a spell till 30th over. Most important overs of this match. This would decide which way match would go

Hell yeah. Need couple more of those. I have batting to chase down at most 180-200. Anything more than that would require a mini miracle

Gilmour's my best batsman... he's exceptional summary. These two are my last batsmen technically :p

Yea if I get close to 200 I think I'll have won.

Need to get O'Keeffee soon. He's the last recognized batsman. Unless Cawse did something special like last time :noway

----------

5th gone for 133. Mishra you little beauty :clap. Still 4 overs of Mishra left after this one. Lets hope he would finish the tail quickly

bah now Cawse is out. Not going to take too much longer to run through our lineup. O'Keeffe can hopefully maintain strike enough to score something decent though

6 gone now for 141. Mishra takes 5. Brilliant bowling by him. Those 5 overs by youth bowlers ruined the game :mad. Now we just need to wrap up the tail from other end

Users who are viewing this thread