FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Can Chewie's player survive Mishra's remaining 3 overs :p

Yes because your players have terrible fielding and will just drop all chances that come their way ;)

They need to survive 5 overs of good spin bowling after this over. Then it will be my Senior Fast Bowler and Youth Spinner.

Is your youth spinner bowling ten overs in a row? I can't wait until we get to the last ten overs, if we get there :p Both youth bowlers bowling! :D

Yep. The plan is to bowl you out before that. But if i fail to do so, it would be carnage :p

Yep. The plan is to bowl you out before that. But if i fail to do so, it would be carnage :p

Well considering my youth tail is stronger than my senior tail at batting, I don't see them lasting too long :p

This is exactly like our last match. Your tail adding valuable runs. Which proved to be far too much in the end. This time around i got a Senior batsman more though.

----------

I get it whats happening now. I selected attacking mode for first spell of both bowlers and defensive for second. Thus they got all the wickets in first spell and now they are just trying to contain the batsman :facepalm ffs, how unlucky can i get

Finally... Mishra gets his 6th wicket. I guess Cawse would have to get 7 now :p

Fling:mad
Mishra to Rahman : [dropped] That was really a half chance, but good teams take those. Rahman chips down the track and tries to take Mishra downtown over long-off boundary but succeeds only in lofting him high in the air. Mahmood running back from mid-off had it covered well but drops it after doing all the hard work in reaching it.

----------

*Yawn* *Yawn* Score some runs damn it. Or just get out :p

Users who are viewing this thread