FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
lol the commentary so far isn't too favourable for you

0.2 . Donaghy to Caterer : Huge appeal for lbw. Full in length, on the middle stump line and straightened a touch and Caterer went for a loose drive. The bat came outside the line and the ball hit the pad. Close. Very close. Did he get an inside edge? The replays don't confirm that.

0.3 . Donaghy to Caterer : Caterer goes fishing outside his off stump. Nothing but air.

0.4 lb2 Donaghy to Caterer : Short ball, Caterer ducks out of the way but it hasn't bounced! Off his shoulder down to fine leg. OUCH! Will have a nice reminder about those leg byes tomorrow.

1.2 . Cawse to Caterer : Beautiful delivery from Cawse which has just missed the edge. Dot ball.

And now a wicket to Cawse! :D

----------

And O'Keeffe showed he's great with the gloves with that catch too :p

Soo much for a decent start :facepalm Kris, the most dependable batsman this season gone :mad

----------

I was hoping Kris would stay there for a while coz Jacobson would get out soon as he's set to play attacking :spy

There's number 2 for Cawse... just 5 more :p

lol I'm on my way to a bonus point victory thanks to Rahman :p

Yea he was on defensive for his first spell and offensive for his second :p

Come on, how is he supposed to take wickets when you do that since the game is normally over by the 40th over :p

lol well finger spinners aren't meant to be strike bowlers. Cawse is meant to be my spearhead so he goes on aggressive orders

A small victory for me, Cawse took just 4 wickets and Tindell went wicketless. :p

----------

Mishra is a finger spinner by the way

Yea he's not meant to be a strike bowler. Just all your other bowlers are too terrible to take wickets :spy

4 youths in my lineup against Hedger. Hopefully that will even things up.

----------

Hey, since AP lost and Akshay didn't accept my challenge, that should take me up to 2nd on the table.

Forgot to do my lineup. Anyways, I'm going to lose this way as well.

Users who are viewing this thread