FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Akshay hasn't accepted my challenge yet. If he doesn't accept it before I go to bed I'll have won by default because he won't have given me enough time to set the proper orders.

He didn't accept mine last week but that's because he was away. He should accept your challenge this time around.

Challenge just sent to reggae boys. Apologies to everyone for its lateness :(

However not recieved a challenge back either so hoping that he see's it today and we can get this funk on!!!

I wasted Akshay :D

I had a huge match rating too, despite playing two youths :D

:D Managed to beat ste in my match.

From the Pavilion - Free Online Cricket Management Game

Sent in to bat and things never got going. No partnership of substance and got down to 173/8 with just under 6 overs to bat. However Juffermans, Elloit and Frylinck chipped in with some quick runs to carry us to 202/9.

Our defence didn't start off well either, with TJE crusing to 111/1. But Frylinck took the wicket of Waldron and he collapsed going from 111/2 to 167 all out. Kapugedera was the main man, taking 5/25.

Match rating difference of 17k too. Very pleased.

Now that is pretty impressive. Your spinners were the obvious difference on a crumbling pitch

----------

LOL at this rate Ste is going to be demoted

I am happy with my ratings this match, even with two youth players I cracked 145k mark. I should manage my team better next season.

Matt accepted the challenge while I was sleeping and I couldn't set my lineup up. Who wins now?

Users who are viewing this thread