FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
I think it's me.

Woops, did an Iridium. Haven't done one of those in a long long time.

Don't think Akshay sent his challenge in

----------

Actually I think he did. That means that Ste didn't accept it and he loses?

Wow, Mishy just bowled another fantastic spell. This should help him replace Tindall as the lead spinner in All Star XI:D

I don't see how he did that on a pitch that had no help at all for him :/

I think I'm going to need to look at all Mishra's wickets this season as I'm pretty sure 75% of them are the bottom 4 batsman :spy But Tindall will most likely still be in the side. And yeah, that last game, 5 of the 6 wickets were batsman with Capable batting or less so it doesn't really say that much.

Because I have more than one outstanding bowler.

I think I'm going to need to look at all Mishra's wickets this season as I'm pretty sure 75% of them are the bottom 4 batsman :spy But Tindall will most likely still be in the side. And yeah, that last game, 5 of the 6 wickets were batsman with Capable batting or less so it doesn't really say that much.

Wickets are wickets ;). It doesn't matter if they are lower order batsman, you still need to get them out:p

----------

Because I have more than one outstanding bowler.

Same here. Powers,Dunbar,Thompson are Outstanding. Mishy is Spec.

----------

Why not play a match on a Crumbling pitch with Mishy and Tindall bowling in tandem :spy.

Yea, but like Hedger just said, 5 of the 6 wickets he took against me were capable or less. The only decent wicket was of Khozo (spectacular batting).

Kapugedera took better wickets than Mishra :p

Wickets are wickets ;). It doesn't matter if they are lower order batsman, you still need to get them out:p

----------

Same here. Powers,Dunbar,Thompson are Outstanding. Mishy is Spec.

----------

Why not play a match on a Crumbling pitch with Mishy and Tindall bowling in tandem :spy.

I didn't mean outstanding in that sense. It's just that Mishra is just of a much higher standard than the rest of your bowlers that he takes all the wickets. All of my bowlers are spec/spec

Definitely Chris Martin:p... Tendy is nothing compared to him;)

Users who are viewing this thread