FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Forget to mention I did send out the friendly to Matt but seems he didn't accept. Was trying to check over the last few days but kept getting that maintenance page.

There we go. Standings updated, history updated and will now work on stats.

Blitzkreig Boyz finishes third in Division 2 due to having one more bonus point. I just remembered that I said only the bottom team in Division 1 relegates so only Tom Jones Enthusiasts will drop down to Division 2 while Agrid South Africa and Baggy Blues will both promote back into Division 1 and that leaves 3 spots to be filled in Division 2 with Reggae Boyz and Winners or losers being relegated. Saurashtra Lions will rejoin the competition, as will I so that leaves one team left. I'm thinking Haarithan (Liverpool Lightnings) just because he's the most active around these parts.

So the teams for next season: (If you are dropping out, please tell me now, the competition will start once everyone has been knocked out of the Pavilion Cup)

Division 1:

Chewie CC
New York Yankees
Indian Warriors
Iridium XI
Agrid South Africa
Baggy Blues

Division 2:

Tom Jones Enthusiasts
Blitzkreig Boyz
Zorax CC
Saurashtra Lions
Hedger's Team
Liverpool Lightnings

Other Teams:

Reggae Boyz
Winners or losers
Smurf Village CC? (Papa Smurf)
The Alliance? (bcvstheworld)

If both Papa Smurf and bcvstheworld confirm their interested in playing, then I can start a Division 3 with 4 teams.

Finished Chewie's stats.

Darren Cawse leads the wicket count with a total 22 wickets @ 9.36 with an ER of 3.37 while Tindall took 13 wickets @ 13.15 with an ER of 3.43. No real stand out batsman apart from Percy O'Keeffe who managed 330 runs @ 82.5 in 6 innings.

O'Keeffe did really well in his last few games. de Zeeuw did pretty well too, but because most of my matches were played on pitches that supported the bowlers, his stats won't stand up to those of the other teams.

----------

Gave myself an appropriate usertitle :)

Not appropriate ... Add the season number to that:p

Anyone wants to move in Div II from Div I? If yes then I will come in Div I...

I think I've got a custom user title. Someone put it on, not sure who.

----------

They've just added ?'s into it.

I think I've got a custom user title. Someone put it on, not sure who.

----------

They've just added ?'s into it.

That was me :p

----------

Not appropriate ... Add the season number to that:p

Don't really need the season number because the usertitle will only last until the end of this season...

----------

btw, is everyone allowed to choose a custom usertitle or just staff members?

Why would normal people get to choose a custom usertitle...

I'd be happy to organize a Planet Cricket FTP Shield for the so called "Other Teams" with the top 2 being promoted to division 2.

It's a shame I got relegated because the FTP World League is a perfect distraction from everything else...

Whoever manages:

Winners or losers
Smurf Village CC
The Alliance

Contact me if you're interested...

Like I said, if I got 4 teams which are the ones you posted and yourself, I'll make a division 3 but I need confirmation from them before I start it.

Users who are viewing this thread