FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Yea I'm out as well, as is Iridium. Is Ste still in?

I was out first round as usual! Kinda of arranged a friendly for this week so would be good if we didn't start this week.

I'm knocked out of round 3... Who wants a friendly for WL warm up...

Nice team you have there, you can take my place in Division 1 as you would offer more of a challenge to the teams. Drop me down to division 2 or 3 if possible else I'll sit out for the season.

I would like to take part in this:

My FTP Team name: Black Caps
username: Raghav
ID: 451

I think I've played you before lol. Either that or Iridium has, but I do remember your team

I played Blackcaps, which I think is a different team to his one. There's two Black Caps team iirc, it's just they both are spelt differently.

Nice team you have there, you can take my place in Division 1 as you would offer more of a challenge to the teams. Drop me down to division 2 or 3 if possible else I'll sit out for the season.

Thanks! that would be really great if the organizers accept :)

I played Blackcaps, which I think is a different team to his one. There's two Black Caps team iirc, it's just they both are spelt differently.

Yea I think you played him and I played Raghav and I got a bit confused.

I would like to be in DIV I and you can take my place in DIV II...

Users who are viewing this thread