FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Okay, fixtures will be released tomorrow with the tournament to start on the 14th August. The 2nd season has been archived as well (Find link on first post).

Naah, You'll beat me. I've been doing more Iridiums than you in recent past. :facepalm

----------

Brandon, We have 18 teams now. So can we have a 18 team Knockout tournament. We can have League in one season and the KO Cup in the next.:thumbs

Actually, I should have checked that before but luckily, he was knocked out in the last round. I just need him to confirm his participation this season. I'll give him a message here and on FTP.

Bloody hell, now ste doesn't want to participate so now Black Caps will move to Div 1, I'll move to Div 2 and there will be only 5 teams in Div 3.

Bloody hell, now ste doesn't want to participate so now Black Caps will move to Div 1, I'll move to Div 2 and there will be only 5 teams in Div 3.

Now I'm assured a victory :D

----------

@Raghav, you'll have to cancel your friendly that you've schedules for the 14th

Chewie is too powerful *cough* *cough* BCCI *cough*. :p remove him.

I see myself in Div. 2 there, and I think we start as favourites to win it. I think I can get promoted this time and will have the team to compete in Div 1 by next season.

Akshay... I've challenged you . Accept it. Time to pay for last season upsets :p

Hey, when you're playing a person who doesn't come around here this section of the forum that much (e.g. Zohaib, extremeslogger), then could you just give them a friendly VM reminding them to do so. It reduces my workload and means that nearly all matches will go ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread