FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
You's all lose :spy

I mentioned the new rule a few pages back, and it's bolded on the first post.

I'll let you's off this week but you must play one youth from now on.

I saw it but I just forgot :p

Oh yay, playing Chewie next. Much rather play with some land mines tbh :rolleyes

We should introduce a new rule to force Chewie to play 4 youth. In the name of sportsmanship :p
Only then we could have balanced matches;)

You's all lose :spy

I mentioned the new rule a few pages back, and it's bolded on the first post.

I'll let you's off this week but you must play one youth from now on.

Well thats not exactly fair on me then is it?? I lost my match by four wickets but with only 1.5 over remaining. If I hadnt have adhered to the rules I probably would have won. I think its only fair Im rewarded with full victory points because I read the rules!! And stuck by them!!

Last edited:
I do have to agree. Rocher failed pretty badly. There has been a youth rule and I never created the poll so people should still have checked. I think I'll have to give you a win but I think I'll keep the other results the same unless anyone puts up a big argument which is persuasive.

I do have to agree. Rocher failed pretty badly. There has been a youth rule and I never created the poll so people should still have checked. I think I'll have to give you a win but I think I'll keep the other results the same unless anyone puts up a big argument which is persuasive.

The biggest argument : You applied this rule because you knew last season that your Youth were better than you Seniors. You wanted to show them and applied this rule. No matter I win or lose. But this is SELFISHNESS & STUPID... :yes

This is plain stupid..

Why on earth you want Youth compulsory in a seniors match...

If you still want, you can make this rule,,,, have at-least one player within U-24 age

that should be okay for everyone I guess.... U-24 is also youth in my view....

I know I made another idiotic post, but its bad to read last 10-12 posts

Nah either one youth or none at all imo. I hate the youth rule and vote that it should be removed.

----------

The poll at the top shows what the people want as well.

Users who are viewing this thread