FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
The biggest argument : You applied this rule because you knew last season that your Youth were better than you Seniors. You wanted to show them and applied this rule. No matter I win or lose. But this is SELFISHNESS & STUPID...

lol, I implemented it last season and I wasn't even in the competition. If I wanted to help myself, I would have made it more than 2 players, not less so no, it isn't. And you, yourself voted for youths so why are you tweaking complaining.

I know I won't be able to put up a good fight even with youths so I couldn't care less. You can tweaking not play any youths for all I care anymore. jdeus gets his win this round but now I won't bloody enforce it.

And S.V.Raghav, nearly all teams have U24 players in their first team so that's not really doing anything.

lol, I implemented it last season and I wasn't even in the competition. If I wanted to help myself, I would have made it more than 2 players, not less so no, it isn't. And you, yourself voted for youths so why are you fried chickening complaining.

I know I won't be able to put up a good fight even with youths so I couldn't care less. You can fried chickening not play any youths for all I care anymore. jdeus gets his win this round but now I won't bloody enforce it.

And S.V.Raghav, nearly all teams have U24 players in their first team so that's not really doing anything.

yes, thats y I want U-24 rule... just bcoz everyone will have atleast one U-24 (which I guess will be Youth still)

Hedger vs the World :p
I dont really have too much problem with the youth rule tbh. I just didnt read the first post about one youth rule and just presumed from the poll above that youth rule has been removed.
Just to clear it once again, are you gonna enforce the rule or not? I'm okay either way.:spy

P.S: Hedger is Modi in disguise :eek:

Well all you's are complaining so I've removed it and it's now bolded on the first post but I know you's wouldn't read that anyway so I'll bold it here.

Everyone will have at least 12 youth players, big deal.

yes They would be good if we are playing Youth matches...

But Mr. we are playing senior matches

----------

Well all you's are complaining so I've removed it and it's now bolded on the first post but I know you's wouldn't read that anyway so I'll bold it here.

Thanks very much!

Poor show if you ask me.

A perfectly good rule is removed because people are too lazy to change their default line-ups to include an U19.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves!! Hedger puts tons of effort into running this and all you lot do is moan at this or that. Not sure why hedger bothers to be honest.

Your all pathetic and ungrateful! Seriously is it really that hard to put one U19 in the team?? Honestly??

Poor show if you ask me.

A perfectly good rule is removed because people are too lazy to change their default line-ups to include an U19.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves!! Hedger puts tons of effort into running this and all you lot do is moan at this or that. Not sure why hedger bothers to be honest.

Your all pathetic and ungrateful! Seriously is it really that hard to put one U19 in the team?? Honestly??

Still cant understand why we need a youth player.... If I have a youth player performing well, I would myself play him but why should I be forced to play a U-19 player for which I know he is useless at the top level :facepalm

Personally I don't see the point in it as well

Well I don't see why Chewie cares. He should change his default lineup to include Lindeman cause he's a NAT cricketer. It's no wonder he is low on experience compared to a lot of the other players in our NAT squad:rolleyes

Chewie would easily win either way. So he shouldn't be too concerned about the rule. I was a bit surprised that you removed the rule completely after just a few whining posts by a few members.:p

Users who are viewing this thread