FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Here's Division 1's final stats

ASAR10.jpg

ZCCR10.jpg

CCCR10.jpg

TJER10.jpg

SLR10.jpg

BBR10.jpg

Most runs

452 runs - John Marsden (Tom Jones Enthusiasts)

Highest score

143* - John Marsden (Tom Jones Enthusiasts)

Most wickets

22 - Kenneth Trebilcock & Jonathan Steele (Agrid South Africa)

Best figures

7/32 - Horatio McCallister (Tom Jones Enthusiasts)

----------

I'll finish Division 2 stats when I'm free.

Division 2 Stats done:

BlitzBR10.png

HLR10.png

IWR10.png

IXIR10.png

NYYR10.png

THR10.png

Most runs

521 runs - Geoffrey Lindsay (Iridium XI)

Highest score

232* - Geoffrey Lindsay (Iridium XI)

Most wickets

21 - Screech Powers (New York Yankees)

Best figures

6/54 - Kiran Shreeyash (Indian Warriors)

Ok, thanks. Everything's been updated and the Season 1 post is done with everything.

I'll make the fixtures for the new season soon. Again we'll have to wait until after the Pavilion Cup so the starting date won't be decided just yet.

Ok, fixtures are up for the second season. Indian Warriors and New York Yankees promote and Baggy Blues and Zorax CC relegate. Dates are yet to be announced but it will start after everybody is knocked out of the cup, Please try and refrain arranging friendlies once most people are knocked out of the cup as then friendlies need to be cancelled to do so.

This season will be the same apart from one new rule (bolded in the rules on the first post) where everybody should play a minimum of 2 youth players in each match. Failure to do so will result in automatic loss. I'll try and make sure this happens but I may not be able to do so all the time so would the opposition please check as well and let me know.

I don't care if you 'forgot' to set your lineup for the match and your default one had no youth players in it. It will still result in a loss so get over it.

I will be taking part next season so last place in Division 2 will lose their spot in the World League for a season unless we have enough new teams for a third division (4 at least, so 3 more).

Just throwing it out there... but does anyone want to take my div 1 place?? I would be now more competetive in div 2.... but its upto you hedger if you want to change the fixtures it would be a straight swap so no real hassle but if not I'll play in div 1 so no pressure.

You are in Div 1 Tarzan :facepalm

Hmm idk. If one of Zorax, Aussie or Iridium want to go up, then you can go down.

Iridium's just as good as me now so he should come up

Iridium's just as good as me now so he should come up

I quite like it in division 2 :p No, I'm happy to move up. Should make for some interesting writing for my FTP story (if I decide to get around to doing one).

Users who are viewing this thread