Planetcricket.net Official Review

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i had that happen to me when playing online,can't remember if the non striker was looking the other way but it's very annoying

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Leicester Fox said:
i had that happen to me when playing online,can't remember if the non striker was looking the other way but it's very annoying
I guess its a bug then..

KBC

Panel of Selectors
ammmmm.i have blic 07 too.i have been making already patches.sorry,but,i will talk to you later.i have a severe back-pain after doing such hard-work,not onlt blic but also many otheersss.bye.

Bill Greensmith

Club Captain
manee said:
Do you not understand that by removing the pace bug, the batting automatically becomes 100 times easier?
And your point is?
Whether or not me understanding HOW the batting has become easier surely is not the point; rather, it is THAT the batting has become '100 times easier'.
I can barely contain my rage at Codemasters for being what I assume is merely inept, rather than cynically manipulative. Is this how far cricket gaming has come in the years since I played 'Graham Gooch's Cricket'. How can they fob us off with such unrealistic dross. I rant, rave and rage against such incompetence.

Thick Edge

School Cricketer
I'm new to the forums but have been playing BLIC since the first release....while 2007 is the best version I tend to agree with most of your thoughts.
The AI is weird and doesn't take the match situation into account...in only my second game I bowled Sri Lanka out for 89 (on County setting) - the batsmen came out, played a few shots and got themselves out, probably only facing 15/20 balls each. I didn't bowl that well either...

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
I bought the game 2 days ago. I returned it to the store yesterday for a refund. The game is just terrible.

I've bought all cricket games in the past and this is by far the worst effort - especially considering we live in the year 2007.

The gameplay sucked. And why are there so many bugs - YET AGAIN. I couldn't care less about the patch Codemasters promise to release. You can't dress up a turd. This game aint worth it.

I've lost almost all hope of there ever being a great cricket game in the future.

G

Gilchrist

Cricket 2007 beats this hands down even with all their bugs. Poor.

durrani1

Club Cricketer
some body pls tell me in test or odi when the cpu usually plays defensive or stops shot like in previous games... they usually play shots on every ball on every level.... i think this because of u guys u people always ask for cpu pacing bug and look it now they dont play defensive eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... even in test..

Last edited:

formula1man

International Cricketer
is BLIC 07 easier, harder or the same as BLIC 05
and which is harder BLIC 07 or Ck 07 cause i want a challenging game

Amar123

School Cricketer
how fast does McGrath and Flintoff bowl, because on average in BLIC 05 they bowled 80MPH at most

Bill Greensmith

Club Captain
Try turning off the fielding and batting radar for a start; also turn off the bowler's cursors and batting immediately becomes a lot harder.
Doesn't make the game as good as we might like, but it's a start.

KP100

School Cricketer
Does anybody notice that in test matches there is none if any variation in player ability. Like There would be a bar 3/4 for top 7 then drop to half for all tailenders? Or is this just my game.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
leftarmlegspin said:
So what do you think is the better game BarmyArmy, Cricket 07 or BLIC 07?

I haven't played C07 so I can't really answer that but a modded C07 seems to be better than BLIC07.

Users who are viewing this thread