Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All looks good to me, one little thing I noticed briefly was that when threads are marked as un-read when using the NZ theme, there's a little grey "ball" that covered the first letter of each thread title.

EDIT:

...oh one more thing, the little DBC/ANT icon next to the SteamID icon isn't there anymore.

#ChrisGayle

Last edited:

Nas

Club Cricketer
Good move. :)

Xenforo 1.4 is going to be even better. :D Are you going to upgrade as soon as it comes out - they're still throwing out HYS.. threads - or wait a few months after its release? I'm just wondering. :P

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
one more question, how to pm any one, without going to the marked area, mean diectly from the profile.... as did in v bulletin

You can click on someone's profile and 'Start a Conversation'

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Xenforo 1.4 is going to be even better. :D Are you going to upgrade as soon as it comes out - they're still throwing out HYS.. threads - or wait a few months after its release? I'm just wondering. :P
As soon as possible is the plan, there's some good features in those HYS videos I want to get ASAP.

Reactions: Nas

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
I've been having one or two issues with the layout of some posts - mostly that I've been unable to make the tables stay in the centre of the page, and have struggled to edit text colour. I presume that some of this can be fixed using the raw BBcode editor, but I haven't found a way to fix the tables yet

Nas

Club Cricketer
As soon as possible is the plan, there's some good features in those HYS videos I want to get ASAP.
That's good news. Upgrading xenforo forums is simply amazing, especially since you can rest assured that it goes smoothly..unless something severely wrong happens.

Did you find that dev you were looking for? (I read somewhere when I was browsing the boards before the move).

barto3568

School Cricketer
I appear to have 2,400 v cash. What is this for and hat can I do with it?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
vCash is for the purchases and trade of vIrgins

NZ Theme on mobile and Macbook looks AMAZING, btw.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Did you find that dev you were looking for? (I read somewhere when I was browsing the boards before the move).
Nope. I have contacted someone, but they wanted a lot more than we could afford. But considering it's a big job (Fantasy Cricket implementation) their quote was certainly fair enough.

Nas

Club Cricketer
Nope. I have contacted someone, but they wanted a lot more than we could afford. But considering it's a big job (Fantasy Cricket implementation) their quote was certainly fair enough.
Try posting in the Request forum and see if that brings out any interests in the other developers. :)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I'm pretty confident Matt knows how a "request" thread works...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
It's literally explained in the thread you're posting in. Down the bottom of the page, bottom left hand corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread