Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
How to start a conversation ?
Left click on their username in a post, and a box should appear with a 'Start a conversation' option. I say should because it works for me.

Matt, themes?
Down the bottom of the page, click the 'PlanetCricket Xen' link.

I'll note here what I said on my profile - posting in this thread lets everyone see answers that might help them as well, contacting staff directly doesn't.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
In other news:
Relevant point.

The trophies system now controls the usertitles that you have. Basically instead of just post count, doing different things on the forum can give you trophies. There's a list of them here, and once you reach certain milestones of trophy points, you'll see that reflected in updated user titles.

joejoe018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just noticed, when you go to a profile page and scroll over the number of followers you have it says 'joejoe018 is being followed by 10 people' creepy!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Just noticed, when you go to a profile page and scroll over the number of followers you have it says 'joejoe018 is being followed by 10 people' creepy!
Those are the people who were previously on your friends list - as well as people who sent you a friend request even if you didn't accept it.

If you follow people, they will show up in your news feed. Click on your name in the header to see another link to that.

Arrowstorm

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
@MattW any change in the rep system ? in Vbullettin i was " Club Cricketer " and now ...
Can you give the rankings in order ?

joejoe018

Associate Cricketer
Those are the people who were previously on your friends list - as well as people who sent you a friend request even if you didn't accept it.

If you follow people, they will show up in your news feed. Click on your name in the header to see another link to that.
I know, just joking around.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
@MattW any change in the rep system ? in Vbullettin i was " Club Cricketer " and now ...
Can you give the rankings in order ?
Your account just hasn't updated yet to give you all the trophies your account will be entitled to. You should be back somewhere near your original rank once that happens.

Arrowstorm

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Your account just hasn't updated yet to give you all the trophies your account will be entitled to. You should be back somewhere near your original rank once that happens.

Thnx , N GR8 wrk on the template mate , @ MattW , Eh.. when will that happen ?

Last edited:

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Matt I am school boy cricketer... What did I do?

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Found something to be looked at! When a thread has a new post can you make it so it goes to the top like in the old forum? Its easier to see which threads are in conversation etc.

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
I demand to know when BigAnt are releasing a patch for this forum, and insist it must include the helicopter shot and be endorsed by Sachin Tendulkar.

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
I demand to know when BigAnt are releasing a patch for this forum, and insist it must include the helicopter shot and be endorsed by Sachin Tendulkar.

Dont forget to ask for the ETA and then crap all over BA when the patch is being verified...

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Found something to be looked at! When a thread has a new post can you make it so it goes to the top like in the old forum? Its easier to see which threads are in conversation etc.
That's working fine for me. Screenshot?

Paree

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Great site.currently on my mobile and it looks so cool compared to the old mobile site:clap[DOUBLEPOST=1406371316][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • But i am school cricketer now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread