PlanetCricket on XenForo - Post your questions and feedback here

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ad is Irritating Now. Kept Coming every 5 mins and When I Press Back Button it redirects me to download that App. It happens Only When I use PlanetCricket Fixed Style on Moblie.

Browser : Google Chrome mobile
Occurrence : Only When I Use Planet Cricket Fixed Style .

Screenshot_2015-01-24-00-48-30.png

Something Awful was full of those ads a few months ago on mobile (might still be, I use the app on my phone) - the person in charge of serving ads has obviously sold ad space to someone who's checking for mobile browsers and trying to sell their awful app. The best way to get around it is to use the mobile style even though it doesn't have all of the features (I know off hand that it has no mod tools, although that's irrelevant for 99% of the forums), and wait for the mods to track down and frag whatever is causing it.

Perhaps knowing what app its redirecting you to might be useful?

download the app. problem solved.

don't do this

Given that the use of the PlanetCricket Fixed style is a common theme, I can only suggest at this point using the mobile optimised styles (all the other ones) - which will have mobile friendly ads on them that hopefully shouldn't do this.

Unfortunately we don't directly deal with the ad providers, so there might be a bit of a delay while barmyarmy reports these things to our ad people to get them taken off.

don't do this
Yea, while downloading these kinda ad linked files you may get stuck into problems/hacks of your mobile, etc.

This ad is Irritating Now. Kept Coming every 5 mins and When I Press Back Button it redirects me to download that App. It happens Only When I use PlanetCricket Fixed Style on Moblie.

I usually don't use PC Fixed style in mobiles, whenever I've used that I didn't get any ads like this.

Use UC Browser... It blocks pop-up ads... It might help you until admin fix this problem...
At last I am able to post it through my cell phone. This advertisement has been bugging me popping up in every thread I visit for over an hour .

View attachment 138196

View attachment 138200

I too was experiencing this popup now I am using Opera Mini so no ads are there

Hey can anyone sought out my problem i.e. I am not able to post matches in my league.It's loading for some time and after that nothing happens.What should I do?

View attachment 138200

This appears to be a global issue only affecting Android at Google's end. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

@MattW Can You Add these icons ,So we can use it in Cricket leagues.

Rarity Icons :

bronze-png.135398
Bronze
silver-png.135400
Silver
gold-png.135399
Gold
oxyn-png.135396
Onyx

sapphire-png.135397
Sapphire
ruby-png.135394