Story PlanetCricket - Test Nation - Test Debut for PC XI (tour of England)

Where Should the Aces tour next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lunch Day 2

Lunch Day 2

Rick Adams picks up 2 vital wickets as England struggle.

Hedger (who also took a catch) picked up Strauss in his single over, the penultimate before lunch.

Covvy easily topped the speed guns at 93.5 mph, was unlucky to get a wicket, having Strauss dropped at 1st slip and multiple inside edges.

7V1ZN.jpg

SRdQM.jpg

YcdOS.jpg

Video Highlights coming soon!

Mark added 5 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to know the person who dropped the catch. I could have been on a hattrick. And when I signed up, I put down Off Spin as in Right Arm Off Spin bowler since left arm off spin bowlers are known as Slow Left Arm bowlers or Left Arm Spin but doesn't matter too much.

Also, it's a bit hard for me to tell but was my wicket an inside edge as it looks like it but it's not the best angle to tell from and Jono catches it a fair way down the leg side.

Hedger destroys England!

England collapse in an embarrassing display in the afternoon session.

Hedger has decided that PlanetCricket will bat again

"I want to give the top order another go, to see what changes if any we need to make for Lords"

jEIAz.jpg

YrNy2.jpg

IbacB.jpg

Disclaimer:

I started drinking a bit so I have no video of Hedgers amazing spell :( Lets just say he got 2 wickets in an over twice! The pitch is taking massive turn already.

and time to bat......

if you want any changes in the order let me know Hedger, Im opening with Gaz and Blake (can't change that in the game)

shocking. Didn't even get a vid of me taking all them wickets. And I won't make any changes to the batting lineup from the first innings.

why does it feel wierd that I am bowling. In real life, I am a bowler. You'd feel wierd if I was batting. Well unless it was down at 8-11.

Because in all the leagues you're an opening keeper batsman :p

End of Day 2

End of Day 2 and the Aces lead by 391 runs

Matt Clark is there set and looking for another big score, Rick Adams successfully played night watchman for 3 overs after Blake fell late into the final session on Day 2.

Wickets:

Gazza: Tried to attack with him, ended up cutting right to point

Blake: Exact same as 1st innings, bowled trying to play onto the leg side.

WG Grace: Edged to gully before he was set

lMa9s.jpg

1xjq8.jpg

lEbek.jpg

mOpTP.jpg

Nah, thats what Aditya is for, you are a pure batsman. Might get dropped :eek I want to see Tom playing in the next one.

One thing is for sure, Matt will be playing :p 2 tons on debut is a possibility! (hope I did not jinx him)

Hedger to take 800 in his career??? Nice presentation again Mark. I think Planet Cricket are going to conquer the world!:)

Users who are viewing this thread