Story PlanetCricket - Test Nation - Test Debut for PC XI (tour of England)

Where Should the Aces tour next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need to improve my bowling. 10 runs in 1 over is just not good enough. Hope I do well with the bat.

Nice presentation Mark. :)

There is plenty of time left in the Test so everyone has time to bat a long innings, at least thats what Im trying for.

Also side note, incase we start rolling the AI too easily, I will SIM the bowling innings for competitive scores. Will add to the realism.

Yeah the spin bowlers are exaggerated in their damage capability in this game. Some balls turn right angles! All of them have been to the Murali School Of Bamboozlement.....

Lets see, I don't mind us dominating against England to pad our career stats for the 1st 3 Tests, next we will probably play a beefed up South Africa, it will only get tougher

What I don't understand is how people are getting sides out so cheaply: for the life of me I can't seem to knock big teams over for under 200. Anyway good luck with the story. The video presentations are great.....

A quality knock from Blake, was simply sensational out there... thank you fellas, I was great wasn't I.

That has to warrant selection for the 2nd Test, Hedger, if you need an opener that should be axed Gazza is your man - batted atrociously in the second innings, and I may or may not have run him out so that he looks bad in the first innings..

You just might be if the openers fail again, too many damned right handed batsman so your lefty skills could come in handy. All depends on hedger though, he will make the final call.

BTW hedger, the full squad has been posted in the 1st post thanks to Callum

Isnt Meet the captain?

I forgot to say before, Meet just said he was an AR, he didn't even say what hand he bats with, or what he bowls...

Yeah. You got your position for the next test Blake. Rahul is the only other main opener with matt also an opener but he is going so well at 4, so I'll keep him there. I might even open myself if we become that desperate for a second opening batsman. I don't really have a preferred position as #6 was my position is I was a keeper so I'll just play a roaming role. I'll play wherever needed the most. Anyway, waiting for the next session.

i hope i get picked for next match, remember hedger i'm the only left-arm orthodox in the whole squad ;)

God damn it Mark! Bat with WG Grace Jnr properly :p

Haha I tried! Hopefully he gets selected again for the 2nd match, I have a feeling he will be the best of the lot

A quality knock from Blake, was simply sensational out there... thank you fellas, I was great wasn't I.

That has to warrant selection for the 2nd Test, Hedger, if you need an opener that should be axed Gazza is your man - batted atrociously in the second innings, and I may or may not have run him out so that he looks bad in the first innings..

Poor Gazza, will really be a miracle if he is selected for the 2nd match

Isnt Meet the captain?

No he failed the drug test, an unnatural level of estrogen in his body.

Users who are viewing this thread