Story PlanetCricket - Test Nation - Test Debut for PC XI (tour of England)

Where Should the Aces tour next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like we really need somebody to stabilize the lower middle order, perfect opportunity to call me up next match. :D

Lunch Day 3

Bowling Stats (forgot to take picture)

Covvy 5-0-16-2
Rick Adams 4-0-16-0

ZZT5R.jpg

Mark added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Will be taking video of all the wickets and hopefully our win :) Post a highlights package tomorrow sometime.

Maybe Hedger you need to promote me up the order? I am basically a batsmen who can bowl a bit. ;)

Nice bowling Covvy! Who's idea was it it to promote me to nightwatchman? I am the Chris Martin in this team!:laugh

Got some early wickets which is a good boost for me with my unlucky first innings.

Tea - Day 3

Cook century leads England Fight back

42pQe.jpg

An early wicket was the only blemish on a session otherwise dominated by England. Cook hit an attacking century (17 4's) while Collingwood provided occasional support.

Both spinners were taken to the cleaners on a pitch that has been spinning since Day 1! Hedger's desperation even led to Goodwin getting a bowl, all to no avail.

The current partnership is 168, England need another 248 to pull off a miraculous win.

w2VDA.jpg

OTCyX.jpg

n9ZTt.jpg

Whooot! I got Pietersen! It is going to be tough for us! Would be demoralizing to lose it from here...but then again we are not Pakistan!

In my match against the Aussies I was really struggling with spin..so after North and Haddin had had a go Katich and Clarke were put in to give me some more as well! Aussies used 8 bowlers in that innings!:laugh

If I were the captain I'd be getting some medium pacers on as a change of pace...AI tends to drop back a bit then!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys, we need a few more wickets, especially Cook.
There's scoring at a very fast rate, so maybe try to build some pressure up, and the wickets might tumble.

We'll win, I can assure you of that. I slipped something into Cook's drink at tea, he won't survive out in the middle for long after the break.

We'll win, I can assure you of that. I slipped something into Cook's drink at tea, he won't survive out in the middle for long after the break.

I can see the headlines tomorrow:

"Naked W G Grace Jnr In Disgusting Cook Drink Scandal"

Mr Grace was quoted as saying: " But I thought he liked sausages..."

Aces win 1st Test in convincing style

The Collingwood-Cook partnership was finally broken by Aditya, who coupled with Hedger polished off the remaining English wickets in the final session on Day 3.

Planet Cricket take a 1-0 lead in the 3 match series!

Hedger please announce the team for the 2nd match.

H7Qgd.jpg

K9oao.jpg

9bwtd.jpg

-----------------------------------------

Aces Career Stats (to be shown at the end of all series from now on)

LwOTv.jpg

2fV2v.jpg

2678C.jpg

NQK4M.jpg

TjOBO.jpg

XATFq.jpg

C9QmQ.jpg

mEHPN.jpg

UGe96.jpg

bXGSc.jpg

pWu83.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread