Story PlanetCricket - Test Nation - Test Debut for PC XI (tour of England)

Where Should the Aces tour next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope I get to play in next test

Good match for me. Got some runs with the bat in the 1st innings and took 2 crucial wickets in the 2nd innings. Getting a settled batsmen's wicket is always tough and I did it for my team as I got wicket of Cook. :D

I am really like the presentation Mark. Maybe, a little more writing will make this story presentation much better. KIU. :)

Good match for me. Got some runs with the bat in the 1st innings and took 2 crucial wickets in the 2nd innings. Getting a settled batsmen's wicket is always tough and I did it for my team as I got wicket of Cook. :D

I am really like the presentation Mark. Maybe, a little more writing will make this story presentation much better. KIU. :)

You were left arm chinaman in this match, do you want to go back to being a right arm medium pacer?

As for more writing, I can't be arsed. Its either going to be pictures and videos or writing, so I'll leave that up to you guys.

I would prefer to be a right arm medium bowler.

Pictures and videos are fine then.

Cool, we need more medium pacers. I hope to start the next match in a few hours so hopefully Hedger selects the squad by then.

King Fred to Return!

Flintoff to make comeback to Test Cricket.
Andrew Flintoff will be donning his whites this coming Monday after recieving a surprise call up from the ECB.

flintoff5_185741t.jpg

"Its bloody embarassing innit... they got stiched up by school boys"

Flintoff will strengthen a rather lackluster seam attack and provide some much needed stability in the lower order. Rumors around that Eoin Morgan might debut, ahead of Ian Bell who failed to impress at Headingly.

News on the Aces squad is unknown, as the captain Hedger went missing after celebrations last night.

Mark added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

4th Innings Highlights

Mark added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Watch the Prior dismissal, its incredible

Last edited by a moderator:
a good win :)

My catches weren't shown in my stats though :/

I think I had 4 catches though so that's not too bad :)

Yea it was a beauty, especially since the last few went down the leg side, and then finally one straightened enough :)

Apparently youtube is not happy with me using the Boss's music. The video has been blocked in the USA, Canada and Germany :laugh

I will upload it again with different music soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was complaining about a stomach ache and there are reports of a dodgy looking fellow skulking out of the English dressing room minutes before the final session :spy

Mark added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Hedger post the squad, I have some free time and want to play, will not be able to play as much once the week starts up again.

Users who are viewing this thread