PlanetCricket's User's Girlfriends Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farrukh_|$B said:
Hows this girl? :)

138333775imgou4.jpg

138958340imgoz7.jpg
this is so unreal, but keep up, shez damn ugly too.

is there any girl, you liked until now? You dont like any.. donno what kind of choice you have, any ways i dont care..

Farrukh_|$B said:
is there any girl, you liked until now? You dont like any.. donno what kind of choice you have, any ways i dont care..
She looks good Farrukh. Usy sets his benchmark too high. (hence he doesn't pick up) :cool:

Farrukh_|$B said:
I must say that you're girlfriend looks rather ****ty, especially in the second pose :p!

Adarsh said:
I must say that you're girlfriend looks rather ****ty, especially in the second pose :p!

You say that like there is something wrong with that....

Farrukh_|$B said:
Safe man, She looks allright for you *ha*.

usy said:
Safe man, She looks allright for you *ha*.
Maybe you r jealous of Farrukh bcoz he can handle 4 girls at a time.And you haven't found baby for yourself. :p

Why would I be 'jealous', I can find better ones, and I'm not looking for one. I also call Farrukh's GirlFriend 'Bhabi'. think before you speak. :cheesy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread