Player Editing Tutorial

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All the offsets in the previous version I've found. There are few new ones though.

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
Can anyone tell me exactly was is editable in ICC06? I've been playing on my comp without net and won with like every team. Looking for something to keep my game interesting.

I can only edit - Age, Nationality and Funds ATM.

Chewie

BCCI President
Everything should be but there isn't an easy way to do it

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
Everything should be but there isn't an easy way to do it

I suck at trying to figure it all out myself. So impatient. Was having a tinker with Artmoney and a Hex Editor last night FTR. Gonna proby have a read through this whole thread. I was un-active for a couple of months so probly missed a lot.

sheharyar

Club Cricketer
For Fe! hey man ur icc 2006 editor was just awsome the only big problems were that bowler becomes an allrounder and every player's skin colour is black.... can u please fix this? as i am still 2006 fond!

sheharyar

Club Cricketer
try this one (icc ashes 2006, should work on icc 2006 original if the addresses are the same) and let me know if it works.

might still have some bugs in the player type so keep an eye out for that and let me know

For Fe! hey man ur icc 2006 editor was just awsome the only big problems were that bowler becomes an allrounder and every player's skin colour is black.... can u please fix this? as i am still 2006 fond!

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
I want to edit player in ICC2010, please tell me where is editor... I want it please...

satishmania

International Coach
Now that the retirement option is hacked, is there a way we can include that in the Editor? We just need to update row 5, column 7 from the artmoney table.

Cottager

Club Cricketer
I was wondering if it would be possible to change the bowling preferences, which I assume exist but aren't seen. I mean, there's aggressive bowling training and accurate training etc. but I was finding it difficult to isolate due to it being very difficult to see if changing something affects the game. I assumed it would be near the bowling ability as the batting preferences are near the batting ability. beyond that, I haven't actually got any real idea about it currently

satishmania

International Coach
I remember a batsman's batting aggression changed to "aggressive" from "normal" after continuous training in aggressive batting. It would be very difficult to locate the bowling preference tables as a bowler's bowling preference is not explicitly mentioned on his profile page. It would be a tedious task.

At row 5, column 7 these are the retirement values:

1: plays all forms
10: retired from FC, Tests
0: retired from all forms except domestic T 20.
4 : Retired from tests
8 : Retired from ODI
12 : Retired from test,ODI
16 : Retired from T20 Int
20 : Retired from test,T20 Int

Last edited:

Chewie

BCCI President
Those bowling preferences result in whether a bowler is economical or not I think. Therefore, we find a very economical bowler, say Vettori, and compare him to an uneconomical one in game, say Onions (or whoever you find to be uneconomical in your game). Then just check lots of values and see if it makes a difference. Or compare a lot of players

Re the editor, it shouldn't be too hard to implement it in. I think it would be rather simple to be honest. But I don't know how to write C++. I can read it to an extent, but not write it. Also we can add the domestic team to the editor too.

danish12345

School Cricketer
I remember a batsman's batting aggression changed to "aggressive" from "normal" after continuous training in aggressive batting. It would be very difficult to locate the bowling preference tables as a bowler's bowling preference is not explicitly mentioned on his profile page. It would be a tedious task.

At row 5, column 7 these are the retirement values:

1: plays all forms
10: retired from FC, Tests
0: retired from all forms except domestic T 20.
4 : Retired from tests
8 : Retired from ODI
12 : Retired from test,ODI
16 : Retired from T20 Int
20 : Retired from test,T20 Int

It means that Adam Gilchrist can play all form of cricket
:happy:happy yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!:happy

Users who are viewing this thread