Player Editor - new version (check 1st post)

sorry lazy chestnut...

will do

and thanks again for putting up with me.

Will double check everything when I am sitting in front of my PC when I get home

Just a bad suggestion - Zip all the face files and then make the editor read it from a zip, that saves about .20mb of space in the download and about 3.5 mb when unpacked on the disk :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Moreover, if one face file is deleted then the editor may cause errors but maybe making them all into one file might be better security :p

Excellent work Tom :) Really even i am thinking of changing my name to Lazy_chesnut_fan :p

Hello Lazy Chestnut

I managed to get the Editor working as I did not have the faces folder or bat.txt in the folder.

However, I still get the Runtime=5 when i try and run the fix file.

Thanks for your help again.

Gian

i'm getting this error

"component comdlg32.ocx or one of its independencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

can someone help me plzzzzz

fs740 said:
i'm getting this error

"component comdlg32.ocx or one of its independencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

can someone help me plzzzzz

GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE CAN SOMEONE TELL HOW IT IS TO BE FIXED...............PLEASE

Unfortunately that fix does not work for me will not register the dll. I'm assuming that it's because I'm running XP x64.

put the dll or ocx in the same folder as the player editor

I found the file in the windows\sysWOW64 folder. changing system32 to syswow64 in the cmd worked. now all i've got to do is work out how to use it

the editor is awesome - thanks guys..

btw, is it possible to add a batch utility to change fielding stats as well? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread