Players Dissapearing

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shoaib Akhtar

I got my copy last week!
But I couldn't find Shoaib Akhtar in the game! This is quite shocking! :eek:
Can anyone tell me WHY he is not in the game? Or if he is, what is his name there? What do I have to search for? And is it some patch or editor where he IS in the game? Thanks a lot! :)

Edit: Found him! But why does he never pop up if I search after him? I also played as Karachi a couple of days back and tried to buy him but couldn't FIND him! :mad:

Last edited:

embi

International Coach
Two Shoib Aktar threads in one day? The old boys getting some popularity (check out another thread bearing same name in BLIC 2005 forum)

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
I am in 2007/2008! All players are there even Inzamam! Akhtar didn't announce to retire. It's not possible to go to an old match and select him from there. Shoaib Akhtar is missing! :(
I have to select 12 players for South Africa 2007 test match I have 11 and I have filtered, pool, player search EVERYTHING can't seem to find Shoaib Akhtar! :crying

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I get this bug too -- Cricket Coach sometimes does not announce retirement of some players - bug. Shoaib retires by 2008 in the game

white rose

School Cricketer
what version are you using of the game?
Shoaib is in my game on CC pro

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Well.. As some of you might read that S. Akhtar dissapeared after a couple of seasons in my save.. Now I was in 2009 & there was some guy Abbas taking 7 wicket's in a warm up game against England when touring Pakistan..
So I checked his form & he had an avrage of 5-6 wicket's every innings in domestic so I added him in the Pakistan team for fun! Razzaq getting injured I have him a chance & he got like 6-44 in his first innings! :eek:
So he was continuing having 50 wicket's in 8 tests and now he has played around 20 test matches I think & his bowling avrage was between 15-18 all the time.. :rolleyes: Medium Bowler.. Named: ABBAS
Don't remember his age but I don't think it was more than 28-29..
So a new season starts West Indies tour Pakistan in 2010 December & he is also good for one days got a hattrick once! He has just dissapeared from the game.. Without no message.. Oh I got SO SAD! He was really a part of my team getting Aussies out for 60 with Rana Naveed, R Afridi & Abbas (sometimes Sami getting wicket's) they are really crazy & I have won all my matches last 3 years.. Ofcourse this is not fun anymore but I was thinking of retire with DIGNITY after 2011 WC! :onpc
But this is so wack he is gone & I don't think he is coming back just a few months before the WC.. Has this happened with anyone else before?
REALLY sad... :noway

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I think this has already been discussed. It is because the players are retiring and sometimes a message doesn't appear

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I've merged your 2 threads into one as they are on the same subject.

Users who are viewing this thread