Playing behind square?How do you do it?

The drawback about this is that it only allows 8 way set movements not great control especially when you are batting and trying to pick a precise gap in the field.

** Have I got this right - Can someone confirm if the xbox pad allows more than than the set 8 movements ie. 360 degree movement??
Ouch mate... I had no idea you were playing with such a limitation; that would drive me crazy.

I have also noticed like EarlCG said that a lot of new games like PES2009 now seem to support the 360 pad so now may be the time to invest in one from Play.

With the above problem in mind I'd seriously consider it, as otherwise you're going to continually batting with a handicap (presumably aiming the cursor with bowling must be difficult too). I got mine from Amazon for ?17.99 including P&P.

Keyboard of couse.

Then lose the keyboard. I don't know why you said 'keyboard of course'; it's a rubbish control method for all games apart from RTS/FPS games.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Ouch mate... I had no idea you were playing with such a limitation; that would drive me crazy.

Amigo, if the game only had eight directions like EA bloody Cricket, I wouldn't even have bothered with the demo - I would've uninstalled it by now.

Users who are viewing this thread