Playstation Users of game!!!

ac112

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has anybody tried to do any editing manually yet?I mean updating squads by base copying and adding to squad.

I have a PS2 and PC. I started on PS2.........I suggest you get a PC or use PC. All other patches etc make the game alot more enjoyble on PC.

PS2 version will get very old very fast.

Originally posted by madmattg
I have a PS2 and PC. I started on PS2.........I suggest you get a PC or use PC. All other patches etc make the game alot more enjoyble on PC.

PS2 version will get very old very fast.

ps2's get very old after a while :D

Some of us don't have a PC at home though. I've base copied and added players (e.g. Shane Warne) but don' t think that the changes necessarily make it to the first choice CPU teat team. When i tried this last night I found that Warne was not in the starting eleven.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get base copied players to be in the first choice line up of a CPU team

Some of us don't have a PC at home though. I've base copied and added players (e.g. Shane Warne) but don' t think that the changes necessarily make it to the first choice CPU teat team. When i tried this last night I found that Warne was not in the starting eleven.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get base copied players to be in the first choice line up of a CPU team

If you replace all of the other players in the team squad with plaayers with no skills at all the game might pick the best XI- don't count on it though.

Hey i have the ps2 game, and after many times of trying to change things i have a formula. it seems to be that if you want to replace a player, for example add shane warne to hampshire, you will have to replace the guy that you would want warne to fill in for, for example shaun udal, but he would not be in th first XI

When i was glos, i tried to include Shabbir Ahmed, so i replaced Rhodes for him, and ended up having him bat 5 every game. You have to decide what team you always want to play against, and go from there. anooying but has to be done to really enjoy the game!

Thanks for that. I guessed that it would be something like that but didn't know if there was an easier way. It may take time but it will be worthwhile

I have a sure fire method.

Take the PS2 down to the local firing range. Hire a 12 gauge if you dont already have one.

Buy 1 solid round, go to the skeet lane.

and..............................

Yell pull, using the PS2 as a clay pigeon.

BOOM !!!!!!!

no more trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread