Post your horror/jinn/ghost/bhoot stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not any ghost but I had my heart pumped up to max couple of times on night journey road trips - when I made an exit to fuel my car from highway lanes & my GPS started showing someother parallel (non highway) roads between deserted bushes/trees that I had to drive on noman's land for 30-45 minutes alone to catch my lost way at 2AM.

I even felt that I am crossing same street/house spot twice on a straight road but never bothered to look back or stop! One time it happened while driving to Chicago( crossing Missouri borders ) and other time it happened coming back from Branson( Missouri ). It is scary because crime rates are more in those areas.

There was this lady in her 70s at one of our relatives' place. There was some time left for the function to start so people gathered around were chit-chatting. Meanwhile, there was a crow who was cawing like there was no tomorrow. I was sitting right in one of the lady at some distance with my friends and I could see her get annoyed due to cawing when suddenly, out of nowhere that lady looked at the crow in anger and believe it or not, the next moment, the crow fell down, lifeless. It was a spine-chiller. May be Voodoo, may be not but it was definitely scary.

If you've seen a live birth, then none of these make you bat an eyelid.

I'm not sure if this is scary or not. But I was up until 4 AM in the morning talking to my friend. As I was about to sleep,I saw a streak of white light. My grand-dad had passed away the year. Then the bathroom started moving. The white light came back again,I'm thinking it's the spirit of him that might stay here. Sleepless night. Ended up sleeping at 7 AM.

I'm not sure if this is scary or not. But I was up until 4 AM in the morning talking to my friend. As I was about to sleep,I saw a streak of white light. My grand-dad had passed away the year. Then the bathroom started moving. The white light came back again,I'm thinking it's the spirit of him that might stay here. Sleepless night. Ended up sleeping at 7 AM.

I think you were missing him and felt he was still close to you. This is about it.

The scariest moment is when presenting our Exam Progress Report to Dad.:eek:

When your "ripping one out" and you hear someone come in and you have to try and pretend you have been doing nothing.

Whilst trying to delete history at 100mph.., Scary Crap right there..

When your "ripping one out" and you hear someone come in and you have to try and pretend you have been doing nothing.

Whilst trying to delete history at 100mph.., Scary Crap right there..

:lol You! are a genious.

----------

For me the scariest moment was when i was in my village 2 years ago.As in villages people use to sleep by 9 pm lately(however this trend is changing).So I was the one who woke up till 1 am because of my bad habbit of late night fb chat.So when it was nearly 12:30 or somewhat,when i heard a knock on the door and a guy was calling me by my name and believe me his voice was very rude.When i opened the door there was nothing and it started again when i closed the door and surprisingly it carried on for 3 nights.Although i was a science student and never believed on these things but c'mon i am a human.And when i told this to my village friends they said that it is normal as they have experienced that more than me.

The scariest thing I've ever experienced is a Sleep Paralysis. Believe me, it's one of the scariest experience one can ever have.

Articles suggests that most people never experience it in their entire life, some experience it once or twice during their life and very few (rare guys) experience it frequently.

I have experienced it once. After waking up I genuinely couldn't sleep again that night. It really, really was scary then.

Do Google about Sleep Paralysis. It has nothing to do with a person's health (fortunately) and is said to be experienced when a person goes through massive lack of sleep. IIRC when I experienced it, I had hardly slept for 3-4 hours during the last 72 hours due to college project and related stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread