Post your horror/jinn/ghost/bhoot stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
When your "ripping one out" and you hear someone come in and you have to try and pretend you have been doing nothing.

Whilst trying to delete history at 100mph.., Scary Crap right there..

Incognito mode ftw!

----------

The scariest thing I've ever experienced is a Sleep Paralysis. Believe me, it's one of the scariest experience one can ever have.

Articles suggests that most people never experience it in their entire life, some experience it once or twice during their life and very few (rare guys) experience it frequently.

I have experienced it once. After waking up I genuinely couldn't sleep again that night. It really, really was scary then.

Do Google about Sleep Paralysis. It has nothing to do with a person's health (fortunately) and is said to be experienced when a person goes through massive lack of sleep. IIRC when I experienced it, I had hardly slept for 3-4 hours during the last 72 hours due to college project and related stuff.

It's really scary. I've got around 3 sleep paralysis this year. You can't move a part of your body and cant utter a word, its really scary tbh.

The scariest thing I've ever experienced is a Sleep Paralysis. Believe me, it's one of the scariest experience one can ever have.

Articles suggests that most people never experience it in their entire life, some experience it once or twice during their life and very few (rare guys) experience it frequently.

I have experienced it once. After waking up I genuinely couldn't sleep again that night. It really, really was scary then.

Do Google about Sleep Paralysis. It has nothing to do with a person's health (fortunately) and is said to be experienced when a person goes through massive lack of sleep. IIRC when I experienced it, I had hardly slept for 3-4 hours during the last 72 hours due to college project and related stuff.

I've heard of this before and thankfully have never experienced it.

1398986697198.gif

Can you describe what you saw when you woke up? Was it similar to this^ :D

I've heard of this before and thankfully have never experienced it.

1398986697198.gif

Can you describe what you saw when you woke up? Was it similar to this^ :D

OMFG! It was really similar to this. When my eyes opened up, the person I saw was in the similar pose but he/she/it had a lot of hair on the head.

It's really scary. I've got around 3 sleep paralysis this year. You can't move a part of your body and cant utter a word, its really scary tbh.
Three in a year!!!! Gosh!
Yes, even I couldn't move a part of my body. Still remember trying to move my left hand and later the legs but failing to do so.
And I later read that a person is even unable to speak during Sleep Paralysis. I actually didn't try speaking anything in that state, so I didn't experience the uttering part like you did.

5 subjects started alive.1 died in the room.1 died while being brought out.1 died during operation.1 died on his pillow before being re-wired to gas.1 was shot after the commander.1 was shot in the last line.

5 subjects starting alive, 6 dead :rolleyes But I'll admit , I enjoyed the story.

Last edited:
You should try as a stand-up comedian.

I tried it once but I got heckled and thought to myself "I've seen what the pros do when this happens" so I did what they do... it's just unfortunate I was thinking of Michael Richards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread