Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

How to leave a ball?(PC Version) which button is to be used?

Using Xbox one can anyone tell me how to reset to factory settings for the game? It won't download latest stadiums, logos etc, as it says memory is full.

DB17 reserves 1GB so I thought I'd delete that but it still keeps all the data on Xbox live. Deinstalled game and reinstalled and it all still came back!

Thanks in advance

DB17 reserves 1GB so I thought I'd delete that but it still keeps all the data on Xbox live. Deinstalled game and reinstalled and it all still came back!
You'll need to specifically delete them from the cloud to get rid of your save games - you won't need to reinstall the game itself. Details here - Using Cloud Game Saves | Xbox One

IN CAREER mode i created one player but hole the team players batting controls also for me why?

there is any option to change uniform for career player and team

Spin Rotation
It is said that you can rotate as many times for a higher spin.

However my Q is
how to time the release of RS up, when the spin rotation meter on the left is in green?

After every round of the rotation of the LS the spin meter starts from red/orange -yellow -green & so on...& immediately the time for moving the RS up & whatever would be the spin rotation red/color/green is locked in there

can we lock in the spin rotations at desired levels at a particular color & then push the RS up at green...

Is there a way to systematically push the RS up at the desired spin rotation ?

Please guide...

Spin Rotation
It is said that you can rotate as many times for a higher spin.

However my Q is
how to time the release of RS up, when the spin rotation meter on the left is in green?

After every round of the rotation of the LS the spin meter starts from red/orange -yellow -green & so on...& immediately the time for moving the RS up & whatever would be the spin rotation red/color/green is locked in there

can we lock in the spin rotations at desired levels at a particular color & then push the RS up at green...

Is there a way to systematically push the RS up at the desired spin rotation ?

Please guide...

What i have observed during my limited time with bowling spin is you cant hold the spin rotation indicator at green for a length of time, it comes down to orange and red if you hold it for too long before you can release the ball with RS.

What works here is you have to time the spin rotation to end at green indicator at the same time as you release the ball with RS in green. Starting the spin rotation when your release indicator is half way through generally works for me. Try changing the in game sliders for release and spin indicators to experiment.

After buying game, can i play offline?
Because i don't have Internet facility. I will download game from my friend PC. Then transfer to my PC.
Please reply.

After buying game, can i play offline?
Because i don't have Internet facility. I will download game from my friend PC. Then transfer to my PC.
Please reply.
Getting in to that game will require online, after you enter main menu can go offline and play..

Getting in to that game will require online, after you enter main menu can go offline and play

And to add to that - This will be done every time you start the game.

So if you have no access to internet, you won't be able to play it.

When we choose to play career mode in legend difficulty. Before the match starts we get a option as easy , medium, hard, hardest what does that mean. One more when we create a custum match in legend mode online in what difficulty is it played hard or hardest.[DOUBLEPOST=1485793309][/DOUBLEPOST]Why is broadcast camera missing in batting training mode please answer

Here is one I cant find the answer to, but it might be obvious.

Playing my first default 3 Match Test Series using a downloaded Adelaide Oval, first match of the series at this stadiun is a DN test but with a red ball. The remaining two tests are day tests. There is no option to change the start time of the test matches in the series. Unsure how the game determines a DN test at Adelaide Oval?.....

I understand how to create a new DN test match type with a pink ball...but its strange to get a DN test as part of a default test series.....any guidance?

Here is one I cant find the answer to, but it might be obvious.

Playing my first default 3 Match Test Series using a downloaded Adelaide Oval, first match of the series at this stadiun is a DN test but with a red ball. The remaining two tests are day tests. There is no option to change the start time of the test matches in the series. Unsure how the game determines a DN test at Adelaide Oval?.....

I understand how to create a new DN test match type with a pink ball...but its strange to get a DN test as part of a default test series.....any guidance?
is this in career mode? the selection of a D/N test match is randomly selected, I have had only 1 so far and it was with a pink ball.

Users who are viewing this thread