Pradi's/Prakastic Downloads - Afterlong time... ???

Thanks for the comments guys will do the necessary changes and release the Logo Pack soon.

And one more thing. I have tried my hands in IPL kits have a look at the KKR kit...
attachment.php

Attachments

• KKR.jpg
    KKR.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 235
ahmed shah: look that there is also golden thing on the other arm
Thanks for the find mate will change it.

Hi guys,

Here is the preview of Bangladesh Kit.
attachment.php

Attachments

• ban.jpg
    ban.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 221
When will yellow Australian kit and BD kit be available for download?

Can you do WI next :D .

thedon5: When will yellow Australian kit and BD kit be available for download?

Can you do WI next :D .
Will release everything as a whole graphic update patch mate. 8 kits done including WestIndies. Only 2 more to go.

Here is the Preview of Westindies Kit...
attachment.php

Attachments

• wes.jpg
    wes.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 210
I'm using your first patch of kits and they are awesome. Also loving the new kits that you have been previewing. Cheers for all your hard work.

appu, take the helmets pads and caps from me and release the bd kit very soon. currently i am using the BLIC07 textures and found that the templates are exactly same

ShitMan : appu, take the helmets pads and caps from me and release the bd kit very soon. currently i am using the BLIC07 textures and found that the templates are exactly same
Will release it soon mate..

Hi guys,
i have finished all the kits only helmet, pads and caps are left..:D...SO wait for the CR International kit Pack soon...
Here is a preview of Zimbabwe and Srilanka Kits..And also Have a look in srilankan kit preview i have tried face of Jayasuriya....Comments are welcomed..
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• sri.jpg
    sri.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 179
  • zim.jpg
    zim.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 180
Kits are sensational as usual.

Face needs improvement, dosen't really resemble Jayasuriya, but good start. Most facial features are correct but more detail is needed IMO.

thedon5 : Kits are sensational as usual.

Face needs improvement, dosen't really resemble Jayasuriya, but good start. Most facial features are correct but more detail is needed IMO.
Thanks for the comment mate..... ya i just tried the face but i think its difficult to make a perfect face for CR because they use only one model.
but people here are genius they will make better faces.

Hi guys I tried another face have a look (tell me who is this if you can find him).
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• sachin.jpg
    sachin.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 157
  • sa.jpg
    sa.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 156
Sachin Obviously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.

Again I do think some detail is missing, such as wrinkles

Tendulkar.jpg

This is Sachin, one thing to note is the hair, and the way it sort of comes on to his forehead. Sideburns are also longer. And can you add some facial hair? These are the only things I think are missing. More hair. He also has a few wrinkles I think as well.

This is Jayausriya, and also 2 years ago, so he'll look a bit older now.

Sanath_Jayasuriya_300.jpg

Jayausriya needs a bigger nose and more wrinkles. Darker skin also.

Anyway, the Tendulkar one is better than the Jayasuriya face, good job :D .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread