Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Can you please make me a Jesse Ryder avatar with the following pic:

You can only include the face (as you must be knowing better) :)

iccchampionsphotocallne.jpg

logo is very good perfect for the requested them.

Thats awesome i love it! But its not my vote that counts i have to run it all by the team lol

Cant wait to see what the other one ends up with and dont be afraid to put your own ideas in..

P.S I saved the image and the background is black how do i fix that

P.P.S The second smaller x in xtreme isnt needed due to the big one if you know what i mean

logo is very good perfect for the requested them.

Cheers mate.

Thats awesome i love it! But its not my vote that counts i have to run it all by the team lol

Cant wait to see what the other one ends up with and dont be afraid to put your own ideas in..

P.S I saved the image and the background is black how do i fix that

P.P.S The second smaller x in xtreme isnt needed due to the big one if you know what i mean

Here is the version without the small x in xtreme. Also, I've made the backrground transparent in this one. (If it still shows black, there is some problem with your Photoshop!)

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu251/pranavpathak/Logos/xtremecopy.png

Could you have a go at a logo for "World Premier League", it's needs to look really good, like freakin awesome, thanks

I'll try.

Sorry dude i just picked up on something else... the blue needs to be navy not lightish blue it is actually a rival companys colours to our sponsor if you believe it or not lol

Can you make a sig for me from this pic and write my name (Muttahhar Dar) on it.

Request Accepted.

That should work

I'll be correcting it soon.

Hey Pranav could you make a signature with Andy Roberts in it. Cricket Photos | Latest Photos | Cricinfo.com

you can use any pic you want. I'm not that big on too much color but do what you do best. If there arent any good pics for you to use just let me know.

Request Accepted. :)

Users who are viewing this thread