Haris, could you please link me to the following logos:

-Khyber TV
-PTCL
-Prince Biscuits
-Shark Energy Drink

Great work, Avatars looks nice...

Keep the good work:)

Pranav, any chance I could get a banner made for my new league,

it's called 'Major League Cricket' it's in the USA so an American themed banner would be great.

Thanks mate.

Hey Pranav,

Are you able to make me a banner for a League that I'm planning on doing?

It's the Champion's League, and it's the third season (Binnu ran the last one). It features the top two teams from the New Zealand Premier League, the Australian Premier League, the English Premier League, and the Afrikan Premier League. I suppose that the banner should somehow revolve around these competitions, but also add some of your own great creativity :)

I don't need it for at least a week and a half, so take your time :)

Thanks a lot :)

Hey again,

All 8 teams have been decided for the "Champion's League 3", so it'd be great if you could start working on the logo now. The 4 leagues are as above and the 8 teams are:
  • Bloemfontein Bucks
  • Cape Town Cobras
  • Taunton Titans
  • Manchester Cricket Club
  • Melbourne United
  • Adelaide Lions
  • Otago Volts
  • Hawke's Bay Magpies

Their logos are in the threads:
NZPL,
APL,
EPL, and
AfPL

If possible could it be completed in the next two days? And could you also make a smaller version so I can use it as a sig?

If you could do all this it would be great :D

Pranav, any chance I could get a banner made for my new league,

it's called 'Major League Cricket' it's in the USA so an American themed banner would be great.

Thanks mate.

Request accepted. :)

Nice wallpaper there, I see you're enjoying Topaz quite a bit these days, maybe rub it around a bit around the face and other body parts

Haha, yeah I'm enjoying topaz. Thanks for the healthy advice there. Much appreciated. :)

Hey again,

All 8 teams have been decided for the "Champion's League 3", so it'd be great if you could start working on the logo now. The 4 leagues are as above and the 8 teams are:
  • Bloemfontein Bucks
  • Cape Town Cobras
  • Taunton Titans
  • Manchester Cricket Club
  • Melbourne United
  • Adelaide Lions
  • Otago Volts
  • Canterbury Crusaders

Their logos are in the threads:
NZPL,
APL,
EPL, and
AfPL

If possible could it be completed in the next two days? And could you also make a smaller version so I can use it as a sig?

If you could do all this it would be great :D

Considering that you made the request quite a long time back, I'll place it next on my list.

So, most probably, I'll be doing it today. If not, tomorrow for sure! :)

Considering that you made the request quite a long time back, I'll place it next on my list.

So, most probably, I'll be doing it today. If not, tomorrow for sure! :)

A quick point - I made a mistake with one of the team names, and have edited it in my post :)

Thanks for doing this! You're the man! :yes

My Team is there in "Champion's League 3".:D And i came to know this from your thread. I first checked this thread and than cricket league forum.:p

Ok make these 7 kits for now. Will request No 8 later

Keep the sponsor in the middle and left sleeve. Put the Jersey company in right chest, in the left chest put team logo (to the player's left & Right) and keep a backup PSD

In the right sleeve put this GPL logo
GPL.png

Team One
NewYorkYankees.png

Sponsor: Microsoft
Jersey: Nike

Team Two
Wolves-1.png

Sponsor:Vodafone
Jersey : Adidas

Team 3

Sponsor: DoCoMo