Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Loved the sig mate!! Sachin is looking very young without any wrinkles, spots in that vector. The eyebrows are looking a bit odd there. But still its amazing!

Thats an awesome piece of work. He looks nearly real and nearly fooled me.

Thanks Bevab. :)

Vector looks awesome Really artistic work:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

One more thing mate, Do not make Lahore loins and Vizag Colts kit i requested......

Waiting eagerly for the 4 kits which are left. and release then one by one :)

Thanks mate. And your request has been altered. :)

Awesome work, I'm thinking that you'll be making more bloody awesome vectors, since this was just the start.:hpraise

Thanks Akshay. :)

Loved the sig mate!! Sachin is looking very young without any wrinkles, spots in that vector. The eyebrows are looking a bit odd there. But still its amazing!

Thanks mate. And, if you didn't notice, I've done your request as well! :p

It should have to GPL logo you made :)

Also the tabs should be Home | Fixtures |Score & Results | Fan Club | Shop | Contact Us

Also make a search box below

The sponsores on the bottom template [footer] should be ESPN, VAIO, 3 Mobile and Puma :D

Also Make 2 versions of it....One with Fixtures selected..Other with Scores & Results selected

What I want is something like in the links below but with the things (tabs,logos) above

Like this --->
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

All are made by Viral

Last edited:
It should have to GPL logo you made :)

Also the tabs should be Home | Fixtures |Score & Results | Fan Club | Shop | Contact Us

Also make a search box below

The sponsores on the bottom template [footer] should be ESPN, VAIO, 3 Mobile and Puma :D

Also Make 2 versions of it....One with Fixtures selected..Other with Scores & Results selected

What I want is something like in the links below but with the things (tabs,logos) above

Like this --->
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

All are made by Viral
Okay then. Your request is accepted. It may take some time though.

Ok. Sorry forgot to post it :doh

Can you please make a website overlay for my Global Premier League

Good Choice of asking Pranav, he does the website overlay so well.. Once i asked him for a PPL one and i didn't give deatils. It turned out majneficent but i wanted some sponsors and the tabs with different text..

thegreatkhan added 3 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

What about my logos PP? Are they looking good so far?

Good Choice of asking Pranav, he does the website overlay so well.. Once i asked him for a PPL one and i didn't give deatils. It turned out majneficent but i wanted some sponsors and the tabs with different text..

He was-is-and will be my favorite for Graphics...:)

Ok thanks also give me now the approx date of all the 6 kits...Sorry for troubling

You said you want them by 25th, didn't you? That's the reason I'm doing them when I'm absolutely free. I'll do them by this week.

What about my logos PP? Are they looking good so far?

The logos will be done within 4 days.

He was-is-and will be my favorite for Graphics...:)

^
Same Here:)

Lol at the flattering! :p

Users who are viewing this thread