Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
^that was a facebook link. see it here

That new style banner actually looks brilliant.Great concept and execution dude.KUTGW.:clap

That looks brilliant, good to see you trying a new style and believe me it looks brilliant. Thanks a lot for such quick and quality work, much appreciated mate. :)

Amazing Banner !!!:cheers

brilliant work pranav

wow awesome banner:thumbs

@ Pranav: Awesome banner

Amazing stuff, nicely done. "Electrifying". KUTGW.

Cheers everyone!

Do I have to ask for permission before using avi's and sigs??

You can use them as long as you don't claim them to be your creations.

^that was a facebook link. see it here

A simple Google search leads you to many such sites where my work has been ripped off. Disappointing, but sadly one can't do much about it.

Can you give me the link to the site where it was posted? I usually try to scare them off. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

It's not a site, It's someone's Facebook Account. Follow this Link. He might be a user PC...

----------

^ Great_India, a pc-user is his friend...

I have a request Pranav: Could you please make Pakistan Premier League logo for me. Big sized one with great quality. No rush at all. Use a HD Pakistan logo for making it. Thanks. :)

Can i get a quick sig and avatar of pune warriors india team?:)..I hope you know the reason,why am i supporting pune warriors.:p:D

One More Request:- Need Logo Khulna Krackers

Request accepted.

It's not a site, It's someone's Facebook Account. Follow this Link. He might be a user PC...

----------

^ Great_India, a pc-user is his friend...

I can't see the photos uploaded by him because he's not on my friend list. How did you manage to see it?

I'll contact Great_India though.

I have a request Pranav: Could you please make Pakistan Premier League logo for me. Big sized one with great quality. No rush at all. Use a HD Pakistan logo for making it. Thanks. :)

Request accepted.

Can i get a quick sig and avatar of pune warriors india team?:)..I hope you know the reason,why am i supporting pune warriors.:p:D

Yeah, I'll go ahead and do it. :)

And no, I have no idea why you're supporting Pune!

Pranav, there is someone called "Ganguly". :p

Users who are viewing this thread