Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Can you make a Mr.Bean Signature?

Brendon's request :

Hauritz.jpg

Hey If you haven't got too much to do already I have a request.
It's sort of specific but shouldn't take too much time. :upray

Could you make a banner for my cricket story? If possible I would like it...
-Similar in size to the Australia 3 Mobile one you made me, if a little bigger height wise.

-With the words "ICC Test Cricket World Medal Grand Final at Lords" spaced somewhere on it.

-It is between South Africa and New Zealand, so could you use AB De Villiers (South Africa) and Shane Bond (New Zealand) on it

-And please use the attached medal on it

Could you try and make it fairly simple (but still striking, like all your graphics).

Sorry, it's kind of limiting but I know you're really creative.
Thanks mate, if you do it I will credit it to you in my thread of course. I appreciate it if you're just too busy, but I won't need it for a few weeks so if you are busy it can wait.
:cheers

Attachments

• aaa medal.JPG
    aaa medal.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Thanks Pranav, looks really good as always.

I am glad you like it.

Calm down, dude. If it's done he would have posted it already.

Nah, I am ignoring him. He is been bugging me from the last few days. He is asking for a request to be done every other day.

Hey If you haven't got too much to do already I have a request.
It's sort of specific but shouldn't take too much time. :upray

Could you make a banner for my cricket story? If possible I would like it...
-Similar in size to the Australia 3 Mobile one you made me, if a little bigger height wise.

-With the words "ICC Test Cricket World Medal Grand Final at Lords" spaced somewhere on it.

-It is between South Africa and New Zealand, so could you use AB De Villiers (South Africa) and Shane Bond (New Zealand) on it

-And please use the attached medal on it

Could you try and make it fairly simple (but still striking, like all your graphics).

Sorry, it's kind of limiting but I know you're really creative.
Thanks mate, if you do it I will credit it to you in my thread of course. I appreciate it if you're just too busy, but I won't need it for a few weeks so if you are busy it can wait.
:cheers

Yeah, I guess, I'll be able to make it. :)

Could you make me an avatar of Strauss lifting the urn please. VM me when it is done.

Users who are viewing this thread