Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Just a quick request, I can't get it done at the moment and you seem to be great with logo work. Could you make a T25 logo?

You can freestyle the logo or try and make it 'golden-' or 'flame-' like. I need the text work to say "Professional World Tours Presents" and "T25 World Cup". Cheers. I need it in like a week or something, so no real pressure in getting it done quickly.

my first ever request
PLEASE COULD YOU MAKE SIGGIES FOR ALL TEAMS HERE?
AMERICAN SUPER LEAGUE

As you can see I'm a bit busy these days, so I ain't taking such a big request.

Just a quick request, I can't get it done at the moment and you seem to be great with logo work. Could you make a T25 logo?

You can freestyle the logo or try and make it 'golden-' or 'flame-' like. I need the text work to say "Professional World Tours Presents" and "T25 World Cup". Cheers. I need it in like a week or something, so no real pressure in getting it done quickly.

It'll be done. :)

Guys, as you see I am back. I'll try to finish off the requests ASAP.

Beautiful work my friend. I would be very interested in a signature that celebrates the legend that is Ian Botham. Can't help it but he is my cricketing hero! Are you game? Do you have time? Can I bribe you???:):D

Beautiful work my friend. I would be very interested in a signature that celebrates the legend that is Ian Botham. Can't help it but he is my cricketing hero! Are you game? Do you have time? Can I bribe you???:):D
Nah, I'll do it for free. I've noted it down in the list. :)

As you can see I'm a bit busy these days, so I ain't taking such a big request.

u know what? i expected the same from you!

zaxotes added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

never mind... thank you pp:happy:happy

Silly point's request :

Untitled-1-3.jpg

Untitled-2-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Banner.png

Silly point's request :

Untitled-1-3.jpg

Untitled-2-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Banner.png

Great change in style mate. But one thing, no remark, put in a hue/sat adjustment layer on the layers in and on the BG, and change them accordingly, so they look more realistic and blended into with the team colors.

SA - Green

England - Dark/Light Blue

W.I. - Maroon.

You know. :)

Good job, you've got 17 requests to do and you're still in the groove, great work. :) (y)!

Hey GFX Genius,

small request. Can you make a sig for my game and for all supporters of this game?
Use this official logo:
logomv.png

Thanks in advanced :)

Great change in style mate. But one thing, no remark, put in a hue/sat adjustment layer on the layers in and on the BG, and change them accordingly, so they look more realistic and blended into with the team colors.

SA - Green

England - Dark/Light Blue

W.I. - Maroon.

You know. :)

Good job, you've got 17 requests to do and you're still in the groove, great work. :) (y)!

Thanks for yet another adivce. :)

Hey GFX Genius,

small request. Can you make a sig for my game and for all supporters of this game?
Use this official logo:
logomv.png

Thanks in advanced :)

I've noted it down. You'll get it soon. :)

Madhur's Request :

Adelaide.png
Cardiff.png

Hobart-1.png
Liverppol.png
Newcastle.png

Just to mention, these are edited logos.

Last edited:
Exceptional work mate waiting for my request take your time.:)

Users who are viewing this thread