Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
@Vicky : I tried making it but the pictures are too LQ to work with. I'm sorry, I won't be able to make the sig for you. :(

Btw, here is a Viru Avatar and a Team India Signature :

Viru.jpg

India2.jpg

*Free to use

Last edited:
OHH SHYYTT!!! :happy sick sick sick

its ok, that you didnt use the Shakib bowing picture. i wanted it to look like he was bowing to those shirtless guys :p but bowing picture looks unclear and weird.

what you did looks good! :banana2

Hey Pranav, if you're free, I'd like to request a signature and avatar. I would like a signature and avatar of the singer Raghav. Here are some pictures of him if you are not familiar with him or need some stocks.

Take your time, no rush and thanks in advance if you can do it. :)

@Vicky : I tried making it but the pictures are too LQ to work with. I'm sorry, I won't be able to make the sig for you. :(

Btw, here is a Viru Avatar and a Team India Signature :

Viru.jpg

India2.jpg

*Free to use

Nice to see you're getting better with color, but don't quite figure out the signature though, sure practicing on brightness would give you a different thinking process, wish you luck.

EDIT: In fact i think the Sehwag avatar is the best you've made, just wanna push a pie on those thinking eye candy is everything. Sure, it's awesome, but it's not all. Good one.

OHH SHYYTT!!! :happy sick sick sick

its ok, that you didnt use the Shakib bowing picture. i wanted it to look like he was bowing to those shirtless guys :p but bowing picture looks unclear and weird.

what you did looks good! :banana2

Cheers mate.

Hey Pranav, if you're free, I'd like to request a signature and avatar. I would like a signature and avatar of the singer Raghav. Here are some pictures of him if you are not familiar with him or need some stocks.

Take your time, no rush and thanks in advance if you can do it. :)

I'll try to do them soon. (Probably within 4-5 days) :)

Nice to see you're getting better with color, but don't quite figure out the signature though, sure practicing on brightness would give you a different thinking process, wish you luck.

EDIT: In fact i think the Sehwag avatar is the best you've made, just wanna push a pie on those thinking eye candy is everything. Sure, it's awesome, but it's not all. Good one.

I was just playing around with the various options in photoshop and I landed up making them. They looked good to me, so I thought I'd share them with you guys. :)

Here's the signature (for forum use) :

smvi83.jpg

Eek, No. Overbrightness. :(

Oh, sorry, got my net back, playing around in the forum for a while.

Hey Pranav how about making a banner for my graphics thread if you are free.

I'll make that soon. Probably within 5-7 days.

Thank You! Its brilliant and that too in such a short time! :clap :clap
Reps for that, and expect more requests in the future :D
Also can you resize it too avatar size

Avatar? You gotta be kidding me. I can turn that into a signature if you want.

Well here it is ;

riaogm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread