Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Ayub's Request :

Ian-Bell.jpg

Absolute fantastic mate. Reps on your way :)

What about my request Parny:p?????????

Meh, I'll delay it further 'coz you have been disturbing me for a while.

Ok after that innings I need a Cameron White batting avatar with him in the Australian ODI Uni (The Same Uni Used in my sig) please :p

P.S Ill give you all my vcash if you botch toms story sig

Yeah, you ava is in. And about botching Tom's sig, how much vCash do you have?

:p

Nah, let him have his sig for good.

Callum's banner :

NZ.jpg

I just wanna ask by when can my requests be done?(an avvy of aamir khan in 3 idiots movie and two logos as Megh's works one in black bg and one in transparent)

great ones there like the lightning in the avvy of khan and please if you dont mind can you make one more of mine the present is nice but i kinda hate the pic (if you can use this pic
aal izz well please)

Meghraj_17 added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

and a subtext as Aal Izz Well
hope you don't mind

Hey Pranav, another small request. :)

Can you make me an animated signature picture thing, whatever you call it, and make it flash between the two banners you made for me, my league and my story.

These are the two:

sigpic45487_2.gif
BANNER_BACKUP300x100.bmp

Again, thanks in advance if you can do so.

Deathrevenge, you yourself posted the reason that you can't give Pranav back a few pages ago. Read it. YOU MUST SPREAD SOME AROUND BEFORE GIVING IT BACK TO PRANAV.

Sorry to invade your thread Pranav. Keep up the work.

Deathrevenge, you yourself posted the reason that you can't give Pranav back a few pages ago. Read it. YOU MUST SPREAD SOME AROUND BEFORE GIVING IT BACK TO PRANAV.

Sorry to invade your thread Pranav. Keep up the work.

Oops My Bad:doh:doh,I will delete that comment.
Sorry:facepalm:facepalm

Pranav please make me a banner 600x200 with the text 'The Path to Glory'. Under this text there should be written in small 'A Bangladesh Story'. Shakib, Mahmudullah and Razzak pics should be there in the banner. If you want you can use other players' pic as well but the above three players pic should be there in the banner. and Thanks in advance ;)

great ones there like the lightning in the avvy of khan and please if you dont mind can you make one more of mine the present is nice but i kinda hate the pic (if you can use this pic
aal izz well please)

Meghraj_17 added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

and a subtext as Aal Izz Well
hope you don't mind

As you see, I'm busy with other requests, so I might not be able to make a new one for you.

Thanks a lot for the banner Pranav. ;)
Will add reps in a sec...

Cheers.

Umm im not sure but you can have all of it :p

Nah, I was joking.

Hey Pranav, another small request. :)

Can you make me an animated signature picture thing, whatever you call it, and make it flash between the two banners you made for me, my league and my story.

These are the two:

sigpic45487_2.gif
BANNER_BACKUP300x100.bmp

Again, thanks in advance if you can do so.

I'll do it within 12 hours.

Pranav please make me a banner 600x200 with the text 'The Path to Glory'. Under this text there should be written in small 'A Bangladesh Story'. Shakib, Mahmudullah and Razzak pics should be there in the banner. If you want you can use other players' pic as well but the above three players pic should be there in the banner. and Thanks in advance ;)

Request Accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread