Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Solid Sig! Although I would recommend if you try to include the faces of the two players on the top left hand side. THey seemed to be cut off and it spoils your work :)
Haha. I am not a noob. :p

If I include them in the sig, the faces of Sachin and Dhoni just pop-out from the bottom, making the sig look weird.

Haha. I am not a noob. :p

If I include them in the sig, the faces of Sachin and Dhoni just pop-out from the bottom, making the sig look weird.

There's nothing wrong in what he's said, If you're not a noob then you'd always care about the proportion, but some things don't catch our eye, but those are which that should be taken care of.

Just an ideA, In order to maintain the right position you want, blur out the players at the back and who don't fit in the sig, and give a slight circular blur along the sides to get along with it, that'd cover up.

:)

awesome banner pranav, thanks, it's amazing.:happy

Cheers mate. :)

Yeah well I was just giving my opinion :D

There's nothing wrong in what he's said, If you're not a noob then you'd always care about the proportion, but some things don't catch our eye, but those are which that should be taken care of.

Just an ideA, In order to maintain the right position you want, blur out the players at the back and who don't fit in the sig, and give a slight circular blur along the sides to get along with it, that'd cover up.

:)

.....*runs away* .....

:p

Hey Pranav can you make 2010 calender with-
1.Indian List of Holidays
2.I want all months in different .png files.
3.And with all 12 different scenery background.

Please can you make it for me:hpraise

Need a sig for my new story Pranav. I am not fussed in the slightest how it looks, I will leave it up to your very good skills ;)

Hey Pranav can you make 2010 calender with-
1.Indian List of Holidays
2.I want all months in different .png files.
3.And with all 12 different scenery background.

Please can you make it for me:hpraise

No, I can't.

Need a sig for my new story Pranav. I am not fussed in the slightest how it looks, I will leave it up to your very good skills ;)

Yeah, you can expect it soon.

Ok after that innings I need a Cameron White batting avatar with him in the Australian ODI Uni (The Same Uni Used in my sig) please :p

P.S Ill give you all my vcash if you botch toms story sig

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread